Speedway 90 Amp Flux Welder
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Speedway 90 Amp Flux Welder will help you finish all of your around the home welding jobs quickly and efficiently. The single phase, 115-volt Speedway Welder operates at 10 percent at 90 amps. The flux welder uses 0.035-inch or 0.030-inch wire with a thickness of 18 gauges to 3/16-inch steel. With a wire feed speed control of 0-400 IPM and a clamp cable length of 10 feet, this Speedway 90 Amp Flux Wire Welder will assist you in safely and quickly completing your weld on steel or stainless steel. The thermal protection with a warning light on the Speedway Welder will also notify you in the event of overheating. This Speedway 90 Amp Flux Wire Welder measures 18.912" long x 8.865" wide x 13.396" high.
Speedway 90 Amp Flux Welder:
- Finish around-the-home the home welding jobs quickly and efficiently
- Single phase, 115-volt welder operates at 10 percent at 90 amps
- Uses 0.035" or 0.030" wire with a thickness of 18 gauge to 3/16" steel
- Wire feed speed control of 0-400 IPM and a clamp cable length of 10
- Thermal protection with a warning light will notify you in the event of the welder beginning to overheat
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7643|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.91 x 8.87 x 13.40 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Just the welder - no wire or anything else.by ZZmanZZ2/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only thing that comes in the box is the welder with an extra tip.by ironman402/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does. I plug mine into a regular wall socket and it welds great.by ironman406/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Ok to help clarify something first there is no 110 , 115 There is 120v / 240v in households single phase. The reason people call household voltages 110/ 220 is because in the old days when power wasn't so clean and power plants were somewhat new, voltage at the source was 120/240 but by the time it got to your home it tested at between 110 and 118 because of voltage drop due to distance and primitive means of distribution compared to todays equipment and standards. So you never saw the full 120v/240v Now to answer your question yes if a product states it runs on 110, 115, 124, 220, 240 your house hold electricity can handle it. In fact if any electrical product you by states it operates on any voltage between 0-240v your good to go. please not 124v, 240v appliances require special plugs and breakers.by Gulfwar20033/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $49.97 Was $54.99Save $5.02
- Reduced Price$254.99 Was $294.99Save $40.00
- $336.62 Was $454.57Save $117.95
- Reduced Price$386.42 Was $597.60Save $211.18