About this item
The Spectrum 37184 Rooster Paper Towel Holder is designed to be used on countertops and tables, providing you with a functionality that you can rely on for years to come. Featuring a raised and cushioned base, this heavy-duty accessory protects your countertop from scratches. It also keeps your paper towels clean, dry and easily accessible. This Spectrum paper towel holder has a sturdy steel construction and is painted for a durable finish, ensuring that you have it for as long as you want it. This tool is a breeze to use, simply unscrew the red rooster on the paper towel holder's top to replace rolls. Simple and elegant, this countertop paper towel holder helps keep your disposable towels within easy reach. The rooster on this holder offers a unique look that is sure to complement most any decor you have in your kitchen.
The red paper towel holder makes an ideal addition to a kitchen, whether in a home or office, bringing a touch of classic fun. Let this Spectrum 37184 Rooster Paper Towel Holder bring your kitchen the updated look you want.
Spectrum 37184 Rooster Paper Towel Holder:
- Paper towel holder
- Spectrum paper towel holder has a red finish
- Heavy-duty, steel construction
- Cushioned and raised base helps protect your countertop
- Finial is a rooster design
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.6 x 7.0 x 7.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- This holder will handle a 6 1/4" diameter towel roll.by OldGuy765/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this would take any size roll of normal paper towels. It's heavy and sturdy so it may even take a commercial roll, like you would fill in a public restroom.by AWomanwhoHatestoShop7/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say yes because I don't think oversized rolls are any taller and there is plenty of room at the base with a regular roll.by Karandan5/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say yes. The standard roll diameter is about 5 inches and the base of this item is 6 1/2 inches.by donnyj532/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is no side bar, so it can take any sizeby LinInDel9/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A regular size rollby Sharonus8/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Oh yeah! No problem. Thats all I use so its great for small or big rolls.by dolphinluva308/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- any roll will fit as there is no bar to hold towels in place and therefore no limit to sizeby nochoicesleft7/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is nothing to stop the size of the roll. Some holders have a tear bar that limits the size of the roll you put on it but this one does not.by TravelingGranny21/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?