Special K Protein Shake Vanilla, 4ct
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Special K Protein Shakes offer a quick and easy way to make healthy weight loss decisions throughout your busy day. Portably designed with a resealable lid, these shakes are perfect as an effective meal replacement for breakfast, lunch or dinner. These vanilla protein shakes taste like vanilla cream, but without the extra calories and sugar. Made with 10 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber, the Special K Protein Shake will help you achieve healthy weight loss goals. To help trim down or maintain your figure, Special K recommends replacing two meals a day with the Special K Protein Shakes as part of the Special K Challenge.
Special K Protein Vanilla Shakes:
- Creamy vanilla flavor
- Contains just 5 grams total fat per serving
- Includes 10 grams of protein
- Resealable lid
- Ready to drink
- Meal replacement or supplement
- Available in a pack of 4
- Use as part of the Special K Challenge
See all diet foods and drinks
Ingredients: Water, Protein Blend (Water, Nonfat Milk, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate), Sugar, Contains Two Percent Or Less of Polydextrose, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Gellan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Mono- And Diglycerides, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Salt, Potassium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Corn Syrup Solids, Sucralose, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Acesulfame Potassium, Niacinamide, Vitamin D3, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Manganese Sulfate, Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite. Sweetened With Nutritive Sweeteners And Nonnutritive Sweeteners. Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients.
Directions: Shake well. Best served chilled. Important: must be refrigerated after opening to maintain safety.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.25 x 7.125 x 2.0|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||45|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5 G||8|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 G||3|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 15 Mg||5|
|Sodium 230 Mg||9|
|Potassium 520 Mg||15|
|Total Carbohydrate 29 G||10|
|Dietary Fiber 5 G||20|
|Sugars 18 G|
|Protein 10 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Total fat per serving
Calories per serving
|Special K Protein Cereal|
120 (per 3/4 cup)
|Special K Nourish Cranberry Almond Hot Cereal|
Maple Brown Sugar Crunch, Cinnamon Raisin Pecan
|Special K Sausage Egg & Cheese Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich|
Ham, Egg & Pepper Jack Cheese, Egg with Vegetables & Pepper Jack, Deluxe Egg and Cheese
|Special K Milk Chocolate Protein Shake|
Milk Chocolate, French Vanilla, Strawberry, Dark Chocolate, Strawberry Banana, Chocolate Mocha, Vanilla Cappuccino
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Special K Protein Shake can be used to aid in weight loss.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, I couldn't stand to drink this due to its awful taste. But I can tell you with great experience, that all weight loss depends on caloric intake and exercise. If the calories on this product are, say, 250 (I no longer remember - took the bottles to a food bank after tasting it) .... then a couple of eggs and some fruit totaling 250 (or anything else totaling 250) will have the same impact on weight loss as this does.by woodangel3/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it definitely could work work for weight loss...BUT like with all other ways, it comes down to cutting back on calories and actually making healthy lifestyle eating changes.... I think they are better for snacks to curb you from eating unhealthy junk. Hope this helped a little.by MRR20082/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?