Spec Ops: The Line is a provocative, cinematic third-person military shooter that challenges players' own morality by putting them in the middle of unspeakable depravity where brutal life-or-death choices take them on a journey into the heart of darkness. Spec Ops: The Line packs a full range of single and multiplayer features complete with competitive and team-based modes, as well as the ability to rank up and customize characters from two different factions. Turn the tables on foes by crushing them under a cascade of sand cast down by a strategically placed shot - but beware of oncoming sandstorms and their gale-force winds. The juxtaposition of Dubai's bold and luxurious architecture and dizzying heights against the devastation outside, as well as the deep storyline mixed with ferocious combat situations, make Spec Ops: The Line an outstanding shooter.
- Twice the amount of experience points will be awarded during the first week of play, enabling gamers to expedite character ranking;
- The AK-47 weapon will unlock at rank one;
- The "Officer Class" will unlock at rank one. This character class includes several team-based advantages, such as reducing damage to teammates and increasing the effectiveness of other classes;
- Access to the "FUBAR Pack," which contains exclusive accessories allowing players to customize their characters with unique and visually distinctive items.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, and Intense Violence