Customers also viewed these products
Spec Ops: The Line (PS3)
Check out these related products
- $2.03 Was $5.00Save $2.97
- $39.05 List price $49.99Save $10.94
- $5.00 Was $5.57Save $0.57
- $13.59 Was $14.44Save $0.85
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Spec Ops: The Line is a provocative, cinematic third-person military shooter that challenges players' own morality by putting them in the middle of unspeakable depravity where brutal life-or-death choices take them on a journey into the heart of darkness. Spec Ops: The Line packs a full range of single and multiplayer features complete with competitive and team-based modes, as well as the ability to rank up and customize characters from two different factions. Turn the tables on foes by crushing them under a cascade of sand cast down by a strategically placed shot - but beware of oncoming sandstorms and their gale-force winds. The juxtaposition of Dubai's bold and luxurious architecture and dizzying heights against the devastation outside, as well as the deep storyline mixed with ferocious combat situations, make Spec Ops: The Line an outstanding shooter.
- Deep, Mature Narrative: The story of Captain Walker's rescue mission will challenge players to make tough choices between what's moral and what's necessary, as Walker's journey pushes him to his very limits.
- Blasted Opulence: The events unfold in a stunning, haunting setting - the remains of Dubai, once one of the wealthiest cities on Earth, now stripped bare. Dubai's bold and luxurious architecture still shines through, in spite of the sandstorms threatening all that's left. Opulent interiors contrast sharply with the vertigo inducing heights and mass destruction outside of the extravagant structures.
- Dynamic Sand: Turn the tables on foes by crushing them under a cascade of sand cast down by a strategically placed shot - but beware of oncoming sandstorms and their gale-force winds. The sweeping sands of Dubai feel almost alive, serving as a powerful but unpredictable force that will both help and hinder the mission, while opening up a variety of new interactions and tactics.
- Brutal, In-Your-Face Action: Join forces with intelligent, resourceful squad mates in fever-pitched gun battles. Accessible combat and squad controls will get you in the fight quickly, where you'll experience the raw destructive force of your authentic weapons as well as engage in extremely physical close-quarters battles.
- Endless Multiplayer: In addition to the single-player story mode, Spec Ops: The Line packs a full range of multiplayer features, including a never-before-seen mode with unique connections to the main story, a breadth of competitive and team-based modes, as well as the ability to rank up, personalize, and customize characters from two distinctly different factions.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, and Intense Violence
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.57|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.7 x 5.3 x 0.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.