About this item
You can have practice sessions in your very own driveway or backyard with the Spalding 80602R NBA Eco-Composite 44" Basketball Backboard and Rim Combo. It is ideal for your jump shots and slam dunks. This all-weather, versatile and durable system is built to last for many years. The Spalding basketball backboard and rim can be mounted on portable and in-ground Spalding or Huffy poles. It can also be fixed on surfaces such as garage walls or roof tops. This eco-composite fan-shaped basketball backboard can be installed wherever needed using the right mounting equipment. This unit requires assembly upon delivery. It is made from heavy-duty steel standard rim with steel rams
Spalding 80602R NBA Eco-Composite 44" Basketball Backboard and Rim Combo:
- 44" eco-composite fan shaped basketball backboard
- Heavy-duty steel standard rim with steel rams
- All-weather white net
- Can be mounted on portable or in-ground Spalding or Huffy poles
- Can be fixed on surfaces like garage walls or roof tops
- Made from recycled materials
- Can be installed wherever needed using the right mounting equipment
- Dimensions in inches: 18.0 x 44.0 x 32.0
- Model number: 80602R
- Assembly required
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||24.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 44.0 x 32.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- we bought a universal mounting bracketby Anica12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with one so I dont see why notby Mamichi4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- In my opinion, this is not the right product for you because it comes with a stand alone base. You should get the hoop that comes with the backboard instead and save. By the way it will also be easier to install because it comes designed for you to bolt downby Mamichi1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?