About this item
This Spalding 48" Polycarbonite Basketball Backboard and Rim Combo can be used on most Spalding/Huffy portable basketball poles and in-ground poles. This backboard and rim combo can also be mounted to a flat surface, eave or rooftop. Mounting hardware varies by application and is not included. This Spalding basketball backboard includes a Slam Jam rim for your own spectacular breakaways and dunks.
Spalding 48" Polycarbonite Basketball Backboard and Rim Combo:
- 48" rectangle polycarbonite backboard
- Slam Jam rim
- Spalding basketball backboard can be attached to most Spalding/Huffy portable basketball poles and in-ground poles
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||38.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 48.0 x 30.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- That's exactly what I did and it worked great with the Spaulding mount costing around $98.by Arwhen1/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are several different mounting options with the necessary harware included. I had lots of leftover hardware.by Not2handyman11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can so long as the pole is the round type and 3-1/2" max. Depending on your type you probably will need the universal fit attachments that are sold separately $75 extra. Worth it to just replace the old brackets. Mine were rusted and bent already. Square poles require different brackets. usually standard size is 4".by Meritman4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby comptonbranch2231/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are mounting it to a pole...Yes...They are $30.00 and there is a phone in one of the books you will get with the backboard..Or go into Spalding website...by Temartin4/13/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Spaulding makes a mount that can be used to attach to a flat surface or to a pole. I bought the better one (cost: $98) as I thought it was important to have a sturdy mount and it would bring the backboard over my driveway more. I'm glad I spent the extra money. Whatever you choose, if you pick a Spaulding backboard, buy a Spaulding mount.by Arwhen5/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need a Universal Mounting bracket..They are $30.00...You can there is a phone # in one of the books that came with the backboard..Or just go on the Spadling website..by Temartin4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?