About this item
The Southern Enterprises Wall-Mounted Mirror Jewelry Armoire helps you to organize and keep your items in style. It is constructed with a full length beveled mirror in the front for comfortable viewing. This jewelry storage armoire comes with plenty of room for your items and includes four sections of small removable trays. It also features ample hooks for hanging necklaces and bracelet sets. The mirror jewelry armoire holds separate storage rows for rings and earrings. This mirror armoire features a wall-mountable structure that comes with a warm brown walnut finish that will perfectly complement your household furniture. This jewelry armoire offers secure key and lock drawers for your valuables. The smooth polished exterior of the Southern Enterprises Wall-Mounted Mirror Jewelry Armoire shows fine craftsmanship.
Southern Enterprises Wall-Mounted Mirror Jewelry Armoire:
- Warm Brown Walnut finish on mirror armoire
- Assorted hooks and storage for all jewelry
- Jewelry storage armoire has a black inner felt lining with a light gray ring holder
- Small removable storage tray with 4 sections for smaller items
- 5 double hooks at the top perfect for storing necklace and bracelet sets
- 2 rows of 11 flat hooks capable of holding several necklaces each
- 9 rows of ring holders measuring 7.75" wide each
- 3 rows for storing earrings, with 12 notches on each row to help separate or secure
- 10 single necklace/bracelet hooks below earring storage
- Beveled mirror
- Ready to hang
- No assembly required
- Dimensions: 4.25"L x 14.5"W x 48.25"H
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||32.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.25 x 14.5 x 48.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.