About this item
The transitional style South Shore Vito Full/Queen Bookcase Headboard splendidly complements the Vito Queen Mates Bed. This simple and elegant queen storage headboard has three easily accessible openings in the front that provide ample storage space. The side storage can be placed either on the left or the right of the bed while assembling. The hardware required to fix the headboard to the Vito queen mates comes with the product. It has a laminated pure black smooth finish that adds a touch of style to this headboard. The bedroom headboard is made from CARB compliant composite wood and carries the FSC certification. The full black headboard is made in Canada and measures 64 inches wide by 9 inches deep by 40.25 inches high.
South Shore Vito Full Queen Bookcase Headboard
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||63.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||63.5 x 9.0 x 40.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The back is thin hardboard nailed to the frame. Below the shelves, there is nothing, just space.by ajhugh15/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The backside is un-finished.Therefore you definitely CAN NOT use it away from the wall.by Spilcersgirl5/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, unfortunately the back of the headboard is not fully finish. It's way better to use it flat to the wall.by SmartTeam5/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so. Note that the Vito bed frame is only attached with 4 screws and washers and probably is optional.by ajhugh15/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure, if you're equiped to drill some new holes to screw them together! At least that was the case with the frame that we had.by An anonymous customer8/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can fit any standard bedframeby SmartTeam6/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have both mattress and box spring on ours, its fine.by MaryBeth1234/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Thank you for you interest on our products. The height from the floor to the bottom of the shelves, is approx. 28". If you purchase the bed from South Shore, a box spring is not required.by An anonymous customer5/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?