About this item
The South Shore Summertime Maple and White 5-Drawer Chest graces your interior with an easy-going fixture. Wardrobes, memorabilia and personal effects find plenty of room inside five spacious drawers of this wooden storage drawer. The generous natural maple top holds a variety of jewelry boxes or trays. Available in white and maple, the wood drawer chest has a hard particle board construction with a smooth finish, making a soothing and resilient bedroom accessory. Made out of laminated engineered wood, this drawer chest is strong and durable. It has been given a laminated finish to protect it from scratches and to give it an elegant look at the same time. The storage chest with drawers comes with rounded wooden knobs that make it easy to pull out and close the units. Sintec runners ensure smooth opening and closing. Assembling the South Shore Summertime Maple and White 5-Drawer Chest is easy with the instruction manual that comes with it.
South Shore Summertime 5-Drawer Chest, White and Maple:
- Shaker 5 Drawer Chest in White and Maple finish
- 5 drawers with sintec runners and natural wood knobs
- Wood drawer chest has laminated finish
- Engineered wood
- Storage chest with drawers requires assembly
- Dimensions: 45"L x 31"W x 16"H
- 5-year warranty
- From the Shaker Style Collection by South Shore
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||87.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||31.0 x 16.0 x 45.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The knobs can be switched out with something different if you perhaps do not like them.by mmranger5/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I made my daughters custom for her room by getting drawer pulls at lowes. Made it look more expensive and it turned out beautiful for the theme of her room.by mom23jmc2/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they screw in from the back of the drawer front, if you wanted you could use other pulls.by Papthebuilder10/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby monkeywrenchii10/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. they have a screw on the inside of the drawer.by shoppinforstyle9/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but if you remove the knobs, you will see the holes.by SmartTeam6/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Seems like a plastic coated cardboard product, sturdy enough.by Lynnerette6/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This chest has the drop bottom drawers that are made of thick cardboard. We used wood glue on them when we put them together. The drawer bottoms are the most secure of any that I have ever used so far.by mmranger3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a medium weight particle board. My daughter has had this dresser for four years and it shows no signs of giving in and she has tons of jeans and isn't gentle on it either. Great value and very sturdy.by mom23jmc3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our drawer bottoms are made of laminated fiber board, which is thiner than the rest of the furniture. Our assembling process has been modified to improve the durability of our drawers. Also, a new stabilizer reinforces the drawer bottom.by SmartTeam3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, must be manually released on both sidesby monkeywrenchii3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does has child-friendly safety catches but they are very fragile. if your child pulls to hard on the front of the drawer they will break they are only plasticby BargainShark1/22/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes South Shore does have Child-friendly safety catches on drawer glides.by choice20093/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?