About this item
This ultra-functional loft bed combines all-in-one sleeping and studying areas as well as a lot of storage space. It features rounded shapes for added safety, plenty of storage room for a wide variety of items, and an extremely functional desk with integrated lighting. The lower bed is on casters. This pure white loft bed fits perfectly with our other Logik collection pieces.
Please note that each component in this set ships seperately. Product Details:
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||117.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The price does not include the mattress. And South Shore does not manufacture any mattress.by SmartTeam2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The matresses aren't include. In inches, the size of the top bed for the mattress is approx.: 39W x 75D x 14H. The size of the lower bed for the mattress is approx.: 39W x 74½D x 12H.by Choice61682/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no because the twin on the bottom is too tight alrighty with only the twinby nottellingyou121/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this loft bed is not available in full size.by SmartTeam3/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- twinby priya19797/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have a standard for the top, because it specifically recommended no extra thick mattresses for that (guess the sleeper could roll right out if it's too high). I'd recommend the same for the bottom. We have an extra thick one, which works, but it leaves very little wiggle room (between mattress and bottom of bunk) is the user sleeps with the bed pushed in underneath.by claramae994/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?