About this item
Designed for small rooms, this twin bunk bed (39) is great for sleep, study and storage, all in one bedroom. This bed has been designed with safety in mind featuring rounded corners and a unique, easy-access storage bin ideal for bedtime books, glasses or toys. The metal handles and stylish kick plates give it a style you can mix with any decor. Combined with the other items from the Imagine collection, you can create different configurations to really suit your needs. This ensemble includes: (1) Twin bunk bed (39) (3576087)(2) 3-drawer chest (3576033)(3) Storage unit (3576085)
About South Shore
We manufacture affordable furniture for the North American market and we share our passion and tips with the consumers so they can create the decor that suits their way of life.
A recognized leader in North American furniture manufacturing industry for three generations, the enterprise now relies on a team of over 700 employees in three factories, 2 in Quebec and one in Mexico.
History of South Shore
In 1940 Eugene Laflamme established South Shore Furniture by buying a bankrupt wooden toy manufacturing business previously owned by Pierre and Jean de Ste-Croix-de-Lotbiniere. Understanding the seasonal nature of the toy business, South Shore diversified production to include kitchen tables and chairs. The factory was rebuilt on the original site in 1941 and again in 1951 after it was damaged by fire. When the wooden furniture market suffered with the appearance of Chrome furniture in 1952, South Shore expanded its product range to include bedroom furnishings.
In 1970 Guy Laflamme succeeded his father as managing director for South Shore Furniture. During this period of time the company expanded its production by incorporating Morrissette et freres in Laurierville. Then in 1978, it was J.W. Kilgour Ltd. of Coaticook that became another South ShoreTM factory. Over the years all 3 factories have undergone several phases of investment and expansion to make South Shore Furniture what it is today.
In 1986, Jean Laflamme joined the company and in 1999 Guy Laflamme designated him President while he maintained the position of President of the Board of Directors. Mr. Jean Laflamme represents the third generation at the head of South Shore Furniture.
In 2010, it was the 70th anniversary of the company and also the year the Mexican plant was acquired.
- Storage unit featuring 1 practical drawer, 1 adjustable shelf behind the door and 2 open storage spaces where you can place toys and books, accessible from both sides
- The 3-drawer chest features 3 large drawers perfect for storing clothes
- The unique storage bin on the bed keeps bedtime books, glasses or toys within reach
- The top bed does not require the use of a box spring
- Leave the space underneath the bed free and create a playful little nook for your child
- Put the TV stand / storage unit (3560043) from the same collection underneath the bed and get even more storage without using more space in the room
- The 3-drawer chest and storage unit are interchangeable, and the storage unit can be placed against the wall: storage remains accessible from the inside
- Rounded shapes and full panels all around the top bed for increased safety
- Product Dimensions: 76.5 (L) x 20.25 (D) x 30.25 (H)
- Mattress and accessories not included
- Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included).
- Clean with a dry damp cloth.
- The box for this item is heavy, so be sure to have a friend with you - or good biceps! - when it arrives.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1113.71|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||183.5 x 15.5 x 65.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question