About this item
This loft bed is a great solution for optimizing space in small bedrooms. It has been designed to be both safe and practical, with lots of storage space. It is composed of a 3-drawer chest, a top bed with its ladder, and a storage unit with a door, drawer and a toy box. You can have this Loft Bed configured in 3 different ways; As is, the open space underneath the bed will create a little nook to play in. OR, the optional Student Desk can be rolled in for convenience OR, the optional TV Stand /Storage Unit can also fit underneath to add more storage space.
South Shore Imagine Storage Unit for Twin Loft Bed:
- Perfect height for parents to tuck their child in at night and make the bed in the morning.
- Large metal glide drawers.
- The utility bin on the bed provides a space where the child can put glasses and books before going to sleep.
- The storage units on each side are interchangeable to suit your needs.
- Can be put in a corner against a wall; toys and books remain accessible from the inside.
- Morgan Cherry Finish
- Transitional Style
- Overall Dimensions (W x D x H): 48" x 77" x 51"
- Ready to assemble
- Comes in 3 boxes: (Shipping dim. W x D x H , weight)
- 3-Drawer Chest: 47" x 20" x 9" , 83lbs
- Twin Loft Bed Storage Unit: 47" x 22" x 9" , 78lbs
- Twin Loft Top Bed and Ladder: 84" x 23" x 7" , 108lbs
- ASTM certified
- Manufactured from engineered wood products
- Our EPP (Environmentally Preferable Product) certified product uses panels made entirely of recycled fibres.
- Adult assembly required
- 5-year limited warranty
- Made in Canada
- Matches South Shore Imagine Student Desk, Morgan Cherry
- Matches South Shore Imagine TV Stand and Storage Unit, Morgan Cherry
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||120.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby ditchqueen5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Linda290g5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- yes.by overzealousmom1/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a twin size.by SmartTeam1/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No you must purchase each piece seperatlyby ditchqueen11/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- everything is sold separatelyby overzealousmom9/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The student desk is not included. The 3 drawer dresser is included.by SmartTeam1/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Two pieces of compressed wood go under the mattress ,under the full length of the mattressby ditchqueen3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a wood beam in the center and there is a thick piece of wood that is placed on top of a wooden lip.by winona343/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mattress is supported by two very substantial rails, which connect the headboard and the footer. The rails support a sturdy square cross-section metal piece every few inches (at least a dozen of them), which are bolted to both rails. Extremely sturdy.by Linda290g3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?