About this item
The South Shore Flexible Collection 3-Shelf Bookcase in black oak offers contemporary style with durable functionality. Its construction features metal legs combined with a metallic base for an impression of lightness. This oak bookcase has three display spaces that can be adjusted to varying heights with two adjustable shelves. It also features a non-laminated back panel. The South Shore bookcase is manufactured from eco-friendly, EPP-compliant laminated particle board carrying the Forest Stewardship Council certification. Your home or office can look stylish and organized with this 3-shelf bookcase. This sturdy and stylish oak bookcase requires complete assembly before use. Store your belongings in style with the South Shore Flexible Collection 3-Shelf Bookcase.
South Shore Flexible Collection 3-Shelf Bookcase, Black Oak:
- Contemporary style
- Metal legs combined with a metallic base for an impression of lightness
- Features 3 storage spaces separated by 2 adjustable shelves
- Non-laminated back panel
- Manufactured from eco-friendly, EPP-compliant laminated particle board carrying the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification
- Complete assembly required by 2 adults (tools not provided)
- 5-year limited warranty
- Made in Canada
- Dimensions: 31.50"L x 11.75"W x 33.25"H
- Model# 3347768
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||51.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||31.5 x 11.75 x 33.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- Shelves are adjustableby easylivingman3/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You make the height of each shelf. You actually don't even have to have three shelves and can just make it a two-shelf bookcase. If you make them all even however, all three that is, it will fit six and a half inch books. I just lay my bigger books down on the two bottom shelves and I have the smaller books going across on the top shelf with a printer sitting on the very top of it. It looks nice... I definitely do feel satisfied with the purchase and wouldn't choose another. With the books laying down, I can fit my binders, which I put on the very bottom right. In the middle of all the shelves besides the very top of it where my printer goes, I have space with which I use for small 4x6 photo frames...by RR7771/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what is the height of the legs? I need to put the shelf over a copper pipe and want to be sure there is enough clearance.
- Hello, The height of the legs are 10 cm (just under 4") Thank youby An anonymous customer12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?