South Shore Popular Double Dresser,Multiple Finishes
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The South Shore Popular Double Dresser offers a practical solution for storing clothing and bed linens. This stylish bureau features a streamlined design that blends nicely with most bedroom decor styles. This item is made of engineered wood and a laminated, maple finish. Six drawers glide along sintec runners for easy opening and closing. Natural knobs put the finishing touches on this attractive furniture. The maple bedroom dresser presents a versatile appearance that appeals to all ages. Match it with other pieces from the South Shore Shaker Style Collection for a uniform look (sold separately). Add a lamp on top and a few decorative knick knacks to add a personal touch. Whether you're setting up a new bedroom or updating an existing space for a fresh look, you'll find that the South Shore dresser is an excellent choice. Some assembly is required before use.
South Shore Popular Double Dresser Maple:
- Shaker double dresser in maple laminate
- 6 drawers with sintec runners and natural wood knobs
- Laminated finish
- Engineered wood
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 30" x 50" x 17"
- Maple bedroom dresser includes a 5-year warranty
- From the Shaker Style Collection by South Shore
- Ideal for storing socks, underwear, t-shirts and sweaters
- Provides a neutral look that blends nicely with most interiors
- Well-suited for both kids and adults
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||102.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.0 x 17.0 x 29.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- During the 2 day assembly process, the board pieces did smell, but that 48 hour period putting it together allowed it to air out it seemed, so when fully assembled my wife and I didnt smell anything from the unit.by Elahoo5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this dresser, and the others in this product line smell. Especially inside the drawers. It smells like MDF-formaldehyde, and it permeates your clothes or anything inside it. I think the inside of the drawers are not sealed. I am giving mine away to someone that will use it in a large, ventilated, office. It's not suitable for anyone with a sensitive nose, or has chemical sensitivities. Big disappointment.by TrixieReviewer2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Thank you for your questions regarding South Shore Furniture. The South Shore 6-Drawer Double Dresser has a smell of particle board, the smell will be the most evedent when you are assembling the product. Thank you,by An anonymous customer2/8/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I weight 257 pound, and sat on it with my 2 year old in my arms and it dod not collapse. It's pretty sturdy.by Elahoo5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Thank you for your interest in South Shore Furniture. The South Shore 6-Drawer Double Dresser has a weight capacity of up to 35lbs. Thank you,by An anonymous customer5/21/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- to my eyes, once after two days of assembling this dresser, it looked slightly more brown (espresso) than this particular picture shows. Good looking unit once put together.by Elahoo5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a medium brown with some wood grain visible through it.by An anonymous customer3/7/2015Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?