About this item
The South Shore Twin Platform Bed with Storage Drawer gives you ample storage space under the bed. The included storage drawer is equipped with metal glides for smooth and easy opening. It is practical for storing clothing, toys and books. This eco-friendly bed needs no box spring and holds up to 250 lbs. The South Shore Twin Platform Bed with Storage Drawer is constructed of recycled CARB2-compliant laminated particle panels with additional nontoxic materials and components. The black twin platform bed is easy to maintain - you can clean it with a dry cloth. The South Shore Twin Platform Bed with Storage Drawer requires assembly. The mattress for this twin platform bed is sold separately.
South Shore Twin Platform Bed with Storage Drawer, Black:
- 39" inch drawer
- Space under the bed is maximized with a drawer
- Interior drawer dimensions: 35.5"L x 19.75"W
- Drawer equipped with metal glides for smooth and easy opening
- Designed to be used without a box spring
- Cleans easily using a dry cloth
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Dimensions: 79.5"L x 43"W x 9.5"H
- Constructed of recycled CARB2-compliant laminated particle panels with FSC certification
- Made of nontoxic materials and components
- Assembly required
- Includes hardware
- Mattress sold separately
- Limited 5-year warranty
- For more information about service or parts, contact South Shore directly by calling toll-free 1-800-290-0465.
See all bedroom furniture on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||116.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||78.25 x 43.0 x 9.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Unit is about 5/8 thick and is made from particle board. It has a 200 lb limit for a reason.by ISELLSPEED10/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For assistance, please contact us at 1-800-290-0465. Our agents will be pleased to assist you.by SmartTeam3/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- that is who we bought it for and she likes it very muchby ratatoulle12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Yes it can be used. The weight limit is 250lbs and the height is 79". Thank youby An anonymous customer12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your interest in this bed. This bed is not designed to be used with a box spring. Using one might be too heavy for this bed.by An anonymous customer12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This platform bed is designed to be used without a box spring.by CommunityAnswer12/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?