About this item
Soulcalibur V is the newest installment of the multi-million selling weapons-based fighting series. It delivers exhilarating 3D fighting mechanics, breathtaking visuals, and new characters, as well as expanding the online and character creation modes. Soulcalibur V picks up 17 years after the events of Soulcalibur IV with new heroes and returning warriors clashing in an epic showdown between good and evil. The tale of Patroklos, son of Sophitia Alexandra, unfolds as his family's destiny intertwines with the Soul swords. With the series' revolutionary 8-way run, allowing for true 3D movement during matches, a refined battle system, and stunning graphics, Soulcalibur V's tale of souls and swords is one worth retelling.
- The Master Assassin: Ezio Auditore appears as the guest combatant with a wide range of assassination tools (including his trademark hidden blade) as weapons.
- A New Chapter: Follow the story of Patroklos, the son of Sophitia Alexandra as he begins to unravel the fated connection that links his family's destiny to the legendary Soul swords.
- Multiple Fighting Styles: Choose from a roster of over two dozen new and returning characters, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles and visual flair.
- Dynamic Fights: Spectacular, high-speed battles featuring new battle systems including the explosive Critical Edge and Brave Edge attacks, and the defensive Quick Move and Just Guard maneuvers.
- Unlimited Character Customization: Challenge the computer AI, compete against your friends or challenge fighters from around the world with massive online features including a lobby system, chat and opponent search functionality.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Mild Language, Suggestive Themes, and Violence
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question