Soothe Long Lasting Lubricant Eye Drops, 28 ct
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $12.71 List price $16.95Save $4.24
- Reduced Price$12.66 List price $13.45Save $0.79
- Clearance$7.51 List price $15.99Save $8.48
- Clearance$7.47 List price $14.99Save $7.52
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Soothe Lubricant Eye Drops are a revolutionary advance in dry eye therapy, providing soothing comfort and long-lasting lubrication. With these Soothe Eye Drops, your eyes can feel fresh throughout the day. These eye drops for dry eyes are designed to restore your eye's natural moisture balance and relieve dryness. These Soothe Long Lasting Lubricant Eye Drops are also preservative-free.
Soothe Long Lasting Lubricant Eye Drops, 28 ct:
- Moisturizes & comforts throughout the day.
- Preservative free.
- Restores your eyes' natural moisture balance.
- Relieves dryness of the eye.
Warning Text: Do not use: if solution changes color or becomes cloudy; if single-unit dispenser is not intact.
Inactive Ingredients: Boric acid, hydroxyalkylphosphonate, purified water, sodium alginate, sodium borate.
Ingredients: Active: Glycerin, Propylene Glycol. Inactive: Boric Acid, Hydroxyalkylphosphonate, Purified Water, Sodium Alginate, Sodium Borate.
Active Ingredients: Glycerin, propylene glycol
Instructions: To open, completely twist off tab, instill 1 To 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. Discard dispenser immediately after use.
|Recommended Use:||SINGLE-USE CONTAINER|
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001544|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.00 x 3.00 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby redheeler2/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The are just artificial tears without any perservative.by mickee583/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They can but they are a little thick. While I wear my contacts I use the Refresh drops that are preservative free.by PacificNWmom8/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is very good productby LoveBaushLombEyeDrops5/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- active ingredients are..glycerin .6% & propylene glycol .6% Inactive.....boric acid hydroxyalkylphosphonate,purified water,sodium alginate & sodium borate. These drops seem very soothing just like the name says....easy on the eyes...best I've found...hope this helps.by redheeler2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?