About this item
The GTX XM-GTX1821 1000W amplifier affords incredible installation flexibility and packs quite a punch. This GTX amplifiers offer tremendous value including convenience features such as modern cosmetics, variable crossovers, multiple channel configurations and singe-side electrical connections to suit almost any application. Features of this 1000-watt amp also include speaker impedance of 2-8 Ohms, frequency response of 5-50kHz, outputs 1 x audio in, 1 x audio out, 1 x RCA pin jacks. A Pulse power supply is included with you GTX amplifier. Get superior sound performance and turn up the volume with this GTX XM-GTX1821 1000W amplifier.
GTX XM-GTX1821 1,000W Amplifier:
- Maximum Output Power: 1,000W
- Speaker Impedance: 2-8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 5-50kHz
- Inputs and Outputs: 1 x audio-in, 1 x audio-out, 1 x RCA-pin jacks, 1 x speaker terminals
- Pulse power supply
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.125 x 11.0 x 2.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- i would just say not to get it unless you dont have to use alot of power. i have it on 2 12s at 400 rms a piece and i hate it. cant wait to get a different oneby Brad1327/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately this unit is not.....by Tim39235/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- MOST DEFINITELY! HAD 3 OF THEM MYSELF!by BIGWHITEDUDE11/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it sais not to bidge in the directions don't recomend.But if you could make it work it would give you a lot more power.by ambrose741212/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the Amplifier (XMGTX1821) can be bridged.by SonyListens5/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- itd probably be loud, but the quality might not be as good. it doesnt have gain or any of that stuff on it. i have one and cant wait to get rid of itby Brad1327/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely!!! I have mine hooked up to 2 12" Sony Xplode subs. It hits hard, it makes my ears itch or tingle when it's on. Definitely good quality, just like I expect from Sony.by ginandjuice805/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I built something close to this for my truck using a sub enclosure and it does hit pretty decent. Not as hard as those $600+ units that are common on the market but pretty decent. Be sure to include a capacitor near the AMP to help drive the power of the lows to the speakers. I installed a 1500 Farrod cap to my system and it sharpened the hits nicely.by Tim392312/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. However you have to hook them up unbridged or it will definitely overheat 4sure. Unbridged they won't pound as hard but will still hit good sound & definitely no worries on the OVERHEATIN! I had two of then on 2 1400 watt xplod 15's, both BRIDGED, & didn't overheat NOT one time!by BIGWHITEDUDE11/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Only one Subwoofer can be connected to the Sony XM-GTX1821 Power Amplifier.by SonyListens7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- i think you would be able to run two speakers on it. thats what i plan on doing when i get a different amp for my subs.by Brad1327/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Frequency response is stated in the manual as 5Hz -50Khz.... So it would do fine. Do a Google search for the manual and you'll get your answer....by Tim39235/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this is a subwoofer amp you can use this on one sub or up to 4 identical subs if wirred correctly and if you have very nice door speakers you can use this to run them (preferably threw a crossover to stop some bass and tune in for best results)by mrredsoxfoster2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use a Subwoofer in the Sony XMGTX1821 Stereo Power Amplifier with Input connection as well for Dual Mode System as a Bridge connection. Refer the Speaker Connection Diagrams in the Manual listed below: http://www.docs.sony.com/release/XMGTX1821_EN_ES.pdfby SonyListens2/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?