Consider these popular products
- from $18.67
- from $18.33
- from $58.89
- $219.00 List price $350.00Save $131.00
- $46.09 List price $89.99Save $43.90
- from $17.39
- from $699.99
- $95.91 Was $115.99Save $20.08
- from $18.33
- $80.22 Was $96.21Save $15.99
- $36.67 List price $49.99Save $13.32
- from $87.78
Sony Xperia M Smartphone (Unlocked)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Sony Xperia Smartphone, M, is packed with features for today's busy lifestyle. It is compatible with GSM networks and features the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS as well as a 1GHz Qualcomm processor for fast-paced browsing and app performance. In addition to the capability of supporting multiple audio files, this Sony Android phone has a 5MP camera for taking high-quality photos and videos. Several messaging features are supported, including SMS and MMS text messaging, email and instant messaging platforms. The device has a scratch-resistant touchscreen with a 854 x 480 resolution and comes in several colors.
Sony Xperia M Smartphone:
- 4" scratch resistant TFT 16M color touchscreen, 854 x 480 pixel resolution
- Google Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1GHz Qualcomm processor
- 5MP camera with auto focus and LED flash
- On-screen QWERTY keyboard
- Up to 4GB flash memory
- Android 4.1 smartphone with 1GB RAM
- microSD slot for up to 32GB more memory
- Talk time: up to 10 h 18 min
- Standby time: up to 552 h
- Weight: 4.06 oz; 4.88" x 2.44" x 0.37"
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Sony Android phone
|Additional Features:||Radio Data Service (RDS), DLNA Certified, PlayStation certified, Screen capture, xLOUD technology, XPERIA SmartTags support, intelligent typing (Gesture), HD Voice, Mobile BRAVIA Engine, battery STAMINA mode|
|Product Type:||Android smartphone|
|Type:||LCD display - color|
|Color Depth:||16.7 million colors|
|Display Resolution:||480 x 854 pixels|
|Compliant Standards:||HAC(Hearing Aid Compatible)|
|Connector Type:||Headset jack - mini-phone 3.5 mm Micro-USB|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.3 x 5.79 x 1.34|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Pj, being an unlocked GSM phone, in the U.S., it will be required to use either AT&T towers or T-Mobile towers. You can go directly through AT&T or T-Mobile for service or use a MVNO that uses or offers service on either network such as Straight Talk, Net10, Cricket, H20, MetroPCS, Walmart Family Mobile, etc., etc. Once choosing a provider, you will be required to acquire a SIM card from that provider in order to activate the phone and to have it work as intended.by richardarr6/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on what provider you choose.by CommunityAnswer6/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should. You will have to purchase the straight talk activation kit.by darthkitty4/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?