Sony TDG-BR250/B Adult Size 3D Active Glasses, Black
About this item
About this item
Experience superb 3D content with Sony 3D active glasses and your Sony Bravia 3D HDTV. Designed to deliver an optimal 3D viewing experience, these Sony 3D glasses feature side panels that block out excess light along with a super-quick USB rechargeable battery that doesn't need to be replaced. The fast charging time takes only three minutes and provides more than three hours use. You also have the option of a 30-minute full charge that enables you to use the Sony 3D glasses for approximately 30 hours. Built for comfort, these adjustable Sony 3D glasses are lighter than previous models and are designed to fit over prescription eyewear, too.
Sony TDG-BR250/B Adult Size 3D Active Glasses, Black:
- Enjoy a 3D experience with Sony 3D active glasses that automatically synchronize with Sony Bravia 3D HDTVs
- Excellent color accuracy and high contrast
- Wide viewing angle for flexible sitting
- Light, stylish, ergonomic design for high comfort
- Fits comfortably while wearing glasses
- Seamless synchronization for a clear precise image
- Quick charge of about 3 minutes to get about 3 hours of use
- Color: Black
|Product Type:||3D glasses|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.25 x 3.5 x 9.57|
Ask a question
- Yes with the cord they gave uby CoolGuy5594/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I plug it into a USB connection on my computer and it charges the glasses in a very short time.by dudy363/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 3D Glasses can be charged either by the TV, or the USB charging AC power adapter model ACU501AD. Although using the TV's USB connection or the charger is recommended, you can certainly charge the glasses with your PS3's USB - however the glasses may take longer to fully charge.by SonyListens3/18/2012Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. they dont work other brand t.v.by sonyyyyyyyyykkkk5/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Sony TDG-BR250/B 3D Glasses are compatible only with Sony 3D TVs.by SonyListens11/30/2012Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. are the sony tdg-br250/b3d active glasses synchronize with the sony 3d vizio television
- These glasses do not have to be "synced" with your TV. The 3D HDTV's that use these glasses are automatically sending out the IR signal through the IR transmitter ports on the front of the TV every time you view 3D material. The glasses are designed for that signal and are already synced by design, you just turn them on in front of the 3D HDTV and watch...by Foghorn19701/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sony 3D glasses are not interchangeable with those of other brand 3D TVs. It would be best to contact the manufacturer of your television to know what 3d glasses are compatible.by SonyListens12/25/2013Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?