Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$95.70 Was $129.33Save $33.63
- Reduced Price
- Rollback$3.49 Was $3.99Save $0.50
- $749.00 Was $774.98Save $25.98
Sony STRDH830 7.1 Channel 3D A/V Receiver
Consider these popular products
- $59.99 Was $69.99Save $10.00
- Reduced Price$114.47 Was $161.44Save $46.97
- $127.99 Was $145.00Save $17.01
- $42.78 Was $47.99Save $5.21
- $135.75 Was $140.98Save $5.23
- $97.00 Was $183.00Save $86.00
- $192.05 Was $259.99Save $67.94
- $72.54 Was $80.15Save $7.61
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Amplify your living room with 980W of legendary Sony sound with the Sony 7.1 Channel 3D A/V Receiver. When you fill your space with 7.1 channels of blistering audio, every soundtrack comes alive like never before. The Sony STRDH830 A/V receiver connects up to seven HD components and let Dolby TrueHD, Pro logic IIz and dts HD Enhanced Audio Codecs transform your experience to an unforgettable one.
Sony 7.1 Channel 3D A/V Receiver (STRDH830):
- 980W total power (7 x 140W at 8 ohms)
- iPod/iPhone video and music playback with included dock
- 5 x HDMI inputs, 2 x component inputs
- Upconvert from analog to 1080i via HDMI
- HD Digital Cinema Sound with Front-High speakers
- 3D pass-through
- Advanced on-screen graphical user interface
- Dolby TrueHD, Pro logic IIz and dts HD Enhanced Audio Codecs
- Digital Cinema Audio Calibration for QuickSet-Up
- Sony A/V receiver Audio Return Channel uses just 1 cable for TV audio
- Standby pass-through of Audio and Video via HDMI-connected devices
- Fully assignable inputs allows for use of all connections
- BRAVIA Sync for multi-device control with 1 remote
- 24p True Cinema pass-through
|Product Type:||AV receiver with iPhone / iPod cradle|
|Am Preset Station Qty:||30 preset stations|
|Fm Preset Station Qty:||30 preset stations|
|Antenna Form Factor:||Loop AM / wire FM|
|Preset Station Qty:||60 preset stations|
|Tuner Frequency Range:||FM: 87.5 - 108 MHz, AM: 530 - 1710 kHz|
|Type:||Radio tuner - AM/FM - digital , Digital player , Universal remote control - infrared|
|Sound Output Mode:||Surround Sound|
|Additional Features:||USB flash drive playback , FM stereo/mono switch, station naming , On-screen display, auto sound calibration, Audio Return Channel (ARC), BRAVIA Sync, iPod/iPhone ready|
|Built-in Clock:||Sleep timer|
|Amplifier Output Details:||140 Watt - 8 Ohm - at 1 kHz - THD 10% - 7 channel(s) ( surround ) 105 Watt - 8 Ohm - at 1 kHz - THD 1.0% - 2 channel(s) ( main ) 95 Watt - 8 Ohm - 20 - 20000 Hz - THD 0.09% - 2 channel(s) ( main )|
|Input Impedance:||50 kOhm|
|Input Sensitivity:||500 mV|
|Signal-to-noise Ratio:||96 dB|
|Surround Sound Effects:||HD Digital Cinema Sound|
|Built-in Decoders:||Dolby Pro Logic, DTS-ES decoder, Dolby Pro Logic II, DTS 96/24, Dolby Digital, DTS decoder, Dolby Pro Logic IIx, Dolby Pro Logic IIz, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution, Dolby Digital EX, DTS-HD LBR|
|Power Device:||Power supply - internal|
|Voltage Required:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Power Consumption Operational:||240 Watt|
|Power Consumption Stand By / Sleep:||0.3 Watt|
|Connector Type:||1 x headphones ( phone stereo 6.3 mm ) - front 1 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - front 1 x composite video/audio input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - front 5 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear 1 x HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear 1 x monitor output ( RCA phono ) - rear 2 x composite video/audio input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear 1 x composite video/audio output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear 2 x component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear 2 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear 1 x component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear 2 x SPDIF input ( TOSLINK ) - rear 1 x SPDIF input ( RCA phono ) - rear 1 x subwoofer output ( RCA phono ) - rear 2 x front channel output ( banana/spade x 2 ) - rear 1 x center speaker output ( click-fit x 2 ) - front 2 x surround speakers output ( click-fit x 2 ) - rear 2 x rear center speaker output ( click-fit x 2 ) - rear|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.26 x 14.65 x 9.96|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Sort of depends on your speaker patternby TheGreatOne232/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Sony STRDH830 Receiver does not have the Zone 2 feature.by SonyListens1/23/2013Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yea.by TheGreatOne232/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Sony STRDH830 Receiver has separate Bass and Treble controls.by SonyListens12/5/2012Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hate the blue light but NO!by TheGreatOne232/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The STRDH830 receiver has DTS and Dolby indicators; which light up when the unit is decoding multichannel audio.by SonyListens1/6/2013Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?