Similar items in stock
- $49.95 Was $79.99Save $30.04
Sony SA-32SE1 All-In-One Sound Bar, Refurbished
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With all the elements for terrific sound built right in, there's no need for a subwoofer with this all-in-one sound bar. So there's no worry about connecting or finding room for a separate subwoofer. The SA-32E1 Sony sound bar is designed to complement 32" HDTVs. Simply connect the supplied analog cable from your television to the all-in-one sound bar and plug the power cord into a wall outlet. Most universal remote controls can also be programmed to operate the Sony sound bar because it uses standard remote codes.
Sony All-In-One Sound Bar, Refurbished SA-32SE1 :
- Sound bar with remote control is designed to fit above or underneath a 32" HDTV
- 2-channel stereo amplifier
- Auto standby
- Operates on 100V-240V household current
- Speaker impedance: 8 ohms
- Analog input
- Easy connection through a single cable
- Remote control
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.6 x 3.1 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 40 watts, you would be better off with the 40" or 46" bar.by WCP112/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so, this sound bar is for a 32" TV.by tuta9012/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Sony SA-32SE1 Sound Bar has an Impedance of 8 Ohms and rated output of 14 watts per channel minimum RMS power, with no more than 1% total harmonic distortion from 250 milliwatts to rated output. It is designed to complement 32-inch HDTVs.by SonyListens11/21/2014Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Normal Audio Cablesby SDreitlein10/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the normal Audio Cables.by SDreitlein9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes supplied with an audio cord (mini plug) and a plug adaptor for standard red and white stereo connections.by SonyListens7/31/2013Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have mine on 34" Sony and it works good. Just remember, 40 watts is what it is.by WCP112/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the Sony SA-32SE1 Sound Bar can be used with the 37” Sony TV. It might be required to connect the supplied RCA to Stereo mini Plug Adapter depending on the Audio Output port of the Sony TV.by SonyListens12/1/2012Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$119.00 Was $169.00Save $50.00