Check out these related products
- Clearance$18.77 List price $37.99Save $19.22
- Reduced Price$43.00 List price $61.00Save $18.00
- Clearance$15.00 List price $29.99Save $14.99
- Clearance$12.82 List price $25.99Save $13.17
Sony ICFC218 Alarm Clock AM/FM Radio, White
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$14.12 List price $15.83Save $1.71
- Clearance$15.32 List price $17.96Save $2.64
- from $13.08
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The white Sony AM/FM radio is a budget-friendly way to insure against over sleeping. The Sony clock radio features a single alarm with an alarm indicator that confirms your settings. There's also battery backup that maintains clock and alarm operation in the event of a power loss. And when it comes to Daylight Savings Time, the alarm clock radio automatically adjusts the time for you thanks to its built-in calendar.
Sony ICFC218 Alarm Clock AM/FM Radio:
- Highly visible 0.9" green LED display
- Preset with EST
- Built-in lithium battery maintains correct time during power failure
- View date and year with built-in calendar
- Sony clock radio automatically recognizes DST
- Single alarm with alarm indicator
- Extendable snooze allows customization
- AM/FM analog tuner
- Sony clock radio lets you wake to radio or buzzer
- Color: White
|Battery Size:||Clock battery - CR2032 - lithium|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ICFC218WHITE|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Primary Shelf ID:||4533|
|Features:||Summer time adjustment, digital clock , Radio, buzzer , LED , Yes , Snooze , Calendar, auto clock set|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.20 x 0.40 x 5.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it is wired for 120 volts 60 cycle AC only.by BillyTGoat4/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT will run off of 110Vby MacyClendening3/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, it only plugs into the wall outlet.by beachgirl19893/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ICFC218 is 120v/60Hz only.by SonyListens1/17/2012Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Six times for 10 minutes each, for a total of 1 hour. Each time you press the snooze-button the display will show the amount of snooze-time, for about 4 seconds, then returns to showing the current time.by BillyTGoat4/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can do it in 10 minute intervals 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60, but if you just push it once it will sound again in ten minutes and it looks like you can do this as many times as you push it when it wakes you, but doesnt say specifically in the manualby beachgirl19892/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As many times as you want! I have pressed it several times before and it hasn't failed me yet!by ejhofius11/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Sony ICFC218 Alarm Clock AM/FM Radio snooze time can be extended from 10 to 60 minutes in maximum every time you use. The snooze function will not turn off until you turn the alarm mode to off.by SonyListens10/6/2011Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, no other optionsby beachgirl19892/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you do. I have tried to use it on batteries before, but I did not succeed!by ejhofius11/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you do have to plug it in.by aa01009/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Although the ICF-C218 does have battery power backup it is designed to be run on AC power.by SonyListens9/27/2011Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $9.56 Was $10.12Save $0.56
- Rollback$38.97 Was $69.97Save $31.00
- Clearance$12.84 Was $19.88Save $7.04
- $9.97 Was $11.49Save $1.52