About this item
Bring your favorite music to life without complication and clutter. And with more music playback options in one compact, integrated 120-Watt stereo system, the Sony MHC-EC619iP fits all your music needs with room-filling, expansive sound for your favorite playlists, CDs, radio stations, audio apps and more.
Sony HiFi Shelf System (MHCEC619IP):
- 120W RMS power
- 2-way bass reflex
- Connection for Apple iPod/iPhone
- 8-pin Lightning connector dock
- USB connectivity
- Record from CD via USB
- Connect, control, charge and play via USB
- Convenient CD playback
- 20 FM presets
- Bass boost and EQ
- LCD with clock displays playback information and sound settings
- 2 built-in timers for wake and sleep to music options
- Speakers can be positioned vertically or horizontally
- Wireless remote (batteries included)
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.0 x 16.0 x 16.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- if its not an apple phone, it wont work. After hours on hold with technical support, thats their answer.by NeverAgainSony2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have the right cable and the files are readable you may want to return the product and try another one.by CommunityAnswer3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The front USB input can be used to record from CD or connect, control, charge and playback a wide range of audio devices like previous generations of iPod and iPhone products, Walkman players, USB thumb drives or other compatible USB devices. Playback audio files stored on your device or directly from audio apps. Please make sure to press USB before playback/charging.by SonyListens4/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this stereo can play CD-R discs.by CommunityAnswer3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello RL, thank you for your message. In regards to your question, the following are the Discs that this system CAN play: Audio CD/ CD-R/CD-RW (audio data/MP3 files). I share with you a brief list of the Discs that this system cannot play: CD-ROM CD-R/CD-RW other than those recorded in music CD format, conforming to ISO9660 Level 1/Level 2. For more specifications I kindly share with you the operating instructions: https://docs.sony.com/release/MHCEC619iP_EN_ES.pdf . Best regards, Oscar.by SonyListens3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi RL, Yes, you can play CD-R discs. -Jedby SonyListens3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can play music from an Android with an auxilary cable, but it will not directly connect.by CommunityAnswer5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello T, thank you for your message. For more information, check the operating instructions: https://docs.sony.com/release/MHCEC619iP_EN_ES.pdf. -Oscarby SonyListens3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi there! This system is designed to work with apple devices. However, you can still play music from your android phone via USB function. -Anthonyby SonyListens3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?