Consider these popular products
- $14.89 Was $16.79Save $1.90
- $172.25 Was $191.71Save $19.46
- $41.68 Was $49.00Save $7.32
- See details in cart
- $75.84 Was $82.95Save $7.11
- Rollback$288.00 Was $349.99Save $61.99
- $39.04 Was $49.00Save $9.96
Sony Handycam DCR-SX40 Blue Flash Memory Camcorder with 4GB Memory, 60x Optical Zoom, 2.7" Wide LCD
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The ultra-compact Sony DCR-SX40/L Handycam camcorder can record video to 4GB of embedded memory or removable Memory Stick Duo or Memory Stick PRO Duo media.
|Zoom Adjustment:||Motorized drive|
|Features:||Built-in lens shield|
|Type:||2.7" LCD display|
|Microphone Operation Mode:||Stereo|
|Digital Zoom:||2000 x|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 2.375 x 1.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has the option for either 640x480 which is 0.3MP or 640x360 which is 0.2MP and is widescreen. I wouldn't suggest using this as a photo camera because it takes very grainy photos.by CalebP11/2/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It shows the resolution under "Main Features." It's .68 Mpix (Megapixels), so it's not that great.by DTWD7/12/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't say specifically. I purchased this camcorder about a week ago. If you take a picture of someone close, the quality is good. But the further away it is, it gets really grainy. I wouldn't buy it if picture image is important to you. Camcorder part is awesome.by Love2Shop5145/20/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This camera does have a back light.by rosamzoe2/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The camcorder does not have night vision, but you can buy a video light that mounts on the camcorder as an accessory.by AvidVideoMaker12/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby rosamzoe2/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can upload the videos and burn them to a DVD. You simply use the supplied USB cable that comes with the camcorder.by AvidVideoMaker2/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?