About this item
Experience room-filling sound from any HDTV or compatible Bluetooth device with the Sony HTCT60BT Sound Bar. Virtual surround sound and a discrete subwoofer place you in the middle of the action. With one cable, it easily connects to your television and delivers an optimal sound experience no matter where it's placed. This 2.1-channel, 60W hexagon design wall mount sound bar is easy to use, offers hassle-free installation and contains Dolby Digital enhanced audio, providing you with excellent sound quality.
Sony HTCT60BT Sound Bar:
- 2.1-channel, 60W
- One-touch Bluetooth connection
- Discrete subwoofer
- Subwoofer sound bar has a Dolby Digital enhanced audio
- Hexagon design
- Easy-to-use, hassle-free installation
- Wall mountable
- Excellent sound quality
- Virtual surround sound
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||37.0 x 2.0 x 3.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes all you need is includedby 3pupsmom4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (22) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, AC INPUT, OPTICAL CABLE, AND WOOFER WIRE (HARD ATTACHED TO THE WOOFER) AND PLUGGED IN AT THE BAR SIDE.by DUGW4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a Digital optical cord for a TV.by SonyListens4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby 3pupsmom3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO WIRLESS WOOFER...NOT NEEDED. GO WITH A WIRED WOOFER...IF YOU USE A WIRELESS WOOFER YOU WILL NEED AN AC PLUGGED WIRE ANYWAY.by DUGW5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The subwoofer is not wireless.by SonyListens4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- TROUBLESHOOT YOUR SETUP (CHECK YOUR PERSONAL SUPPLIED HARNESSES TWICE)..OUT OF THE BOX WITH NO INSTRUCTIONS AND INCLUDED HARNESS FROM SONY...GOT MINE UP AND RUNNING IN MINUTES.by DUGW12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You may try the following troubleshooting steps: Press VOL + and check the volume level. Press MUTING or VOL + to cancel the muting function. Check that the input source is correctly selected. Check that all the cables and cords of the system and the connected equipment are fully inserted. A subwoofer is for reproducing bass sound. In the case of input sources that contain very little bass sound components (i.e., a TV broadcast), the sound from the subwoofer may be difficult to hear. If none of the steps work, you may reach Sony tech support team via 1-239-245-6366 so they can assist you with further troubleshooting steps.by SonyListens11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?