About this item
Upgrade your PlayStation 3 with the Sony HDMI Cable PS3. Now you can experience the full benefit of your HDTV and gaming console when you combine them using this cord. This add-on USB cable pack enables high-quality audio and video when used with HDMI-equipped devices for the ultimate gaming experience. This product can support HD picture quality up to 1080p, which is five times better than the resolution found on a conventional television. The high-quality HDMI cable with USB cable pack also offers digital audio and video for crystal clear picture and sound quality. By using this, the user can easily recharge their SIXAXIS wireless PS3 controller. This item can also be used to connect a PC or other compatible device to the PS3 to access data and do even more. The gold-plated HDMI cable offers better picture and sound. The dual screen shielding with aluminized mylar foil has a 90-percent coverage copper braid.
This allows the 24-carat gold-plated unit to be resistant to rust and corrosion. The Sony HDMI Cable PS3 is the ideal accessory for an avid gamer.
Sony HDMI Cable with USB Cable Pack:
- For PS3
- 24-carat gold-plated connectors
- High-quality HDMI cable with USB cable pack features dual screen shielding
- Copper braid
- Recharge your SIXAXIS controller using the USB cable
- Supports picture quality up to 1080p
- Digital audio and video
- Use the cable to connect to your PC or other compatible device
- Highly resistant to rust and corrosion
|Accessories:||Cables & Adapters|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 4.0 x 2.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, go for VGA and Audio combo cable.by dibastar3/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No,HDMI cables made for laptops are small on one end and huge on other.Laptop HDMI cables actually kinda resemble a micro USB in a way. In this case,it will only carry video.you'll probably wanna have speakers hooked to the laptop for your audio.by TotalGamer12/24/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this is not the correct cord. This is for connecting the PS3 via HDMI to your HD-tv. This cord has nothin to do with your laptop.by Erok00012/18/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your laptop doesn't have HDMI output then you would need VGA and Audio cables. Look for combo.by dibastar1/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- hdmi cable is all you needby shoeby112/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have an HDMI out connector on your computer then this cable will work fine to connect to the HDMI socket on your Visio TV.by SonyListens1/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In order to make it work you have to access tvs menu go to the setting for pc which I think is comp.by crystal4ever2/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Make sure your tv supports the resolution you are using and that your tv is on the correct input HDMI 1 HDMI 2 etc. if you still dont see anything go to your display properties on your laptop then onto advanced settings go to the monitor or display tab and look for instructions on how to switch displays. Hope this Helps.by SOLIDJOKER11/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have swapped the cabling but it has made no difference then I would recommend contacting HP product support to troubleshoot the issue.by SonyListens6/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?