Similar items in stock
Sony DVP-SR101P DVD Player with Progressive Scan, Refurbished
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Watch your favorite movies with the Sony DVP-SR101P DVD Player with Progressive Scan. This player has a Precision Drive 3 System that allows you to play even discs that have flaws in them. Now you don't have to throw away or replace your favorite movie that has a scratch on it. In addition, the 6 disc DVD Player features fast and slow playback with sound for times when you want to catch all of the action. It can play back DVD-RW, DVD-R/DVD+RW/DVD+R as well as mp3 and JPEG files. This allows you to listen to your favorite music or view your latest photos. It can also hold up to six discs for times when you want to play multiple CDs or a variety of videos without getting up to switch them out.
Sony DVP-SR101P DVD Player with Progressive Scan, Refurbished:
- Precision Drive 3 System for flaws in DVD discs
- Progressive output (480p)
- DVD-RW (Video and VR mode) DVD-R/DVD+RW/DVD+R playback
- 12-bit video DAC with 108MHz processing
- MP3 and JPEG (CD-R/RW, DVD+RW/+R/-R/-RW) playback
- Fast/Slow playback with sound
- Dolby Digital decoding compatible
- 192KHz/16-bit audio DAC/96KHz/24-bit digital out
- Multi-disc resume, 6 disc
- Sony DVD player progressive scan, refurbished
- Coaxial digital output
|Remote Control Type:||Full|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.6 x 8.2 x 1.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. No clock on the player. But of course has a timer for the DVD.by KD180010/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The DVP-SR101P DVD player does not have a clock settings or application.by SonyListens6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this product (Sony DVP-SR101P DVD Player with Progressive Scan, Refurbished) come with RCA (Yellow Red White) cable?
- yesby cocodiva637/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it should come supplied with an RCA cable or the yellow, white and red set of audio/video cables.by SonyListens8/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I've played many of my home made disks from my computer..It Plays very well, with no problem,,by knightkat20006/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The player can play recordable/recorded media as long as it is correctly finalized. For a list of playable discs please refer to the instructions manual (on page 34) thru the link below: http://www.docs.sony.com/release/DVPSR101P_EN_ES.pdfby SonyListens7/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?