Sony DVD Player, DVPSR210P
Customers also considered
- $19.99 List price $28.00Save $8.01
- from $5.69
- $27.00 Was $29.73Save $2.73
- $23.99 Was $26.22Save $2.23
- $28.29 Was $34.01Save $5.72
- $129.99 List price $199.99Save $70.00
- $84.99 List price $149.99Save $65.00
- Reduced Price$43.53 List price $68.03Save $24.50
- Reduced Price$87.99 List price $119.99Save $32.00
- $12.88 Was $14.88Save $2.00
- $12.88 List price $40.00Save $27.12
- $6.99 List price $14.98Save $7.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bring movies to life and enjoy all your favorite home media with the Sony DVPSR210P DVD Player. With a 12-bit video DAC and a 108 MHz processor, it delivers great sound and high-definition pictures that optimize your watching experience. The Sony DVD player is designed to work with DVD, CD, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4 and Kodak Picture CD formats among others. It comes with support for Dolby digital and DTS outputs as well as component video, composite video and analog audio 2-channel outputs. The Sony DVPSR210P DVD Player also comes fully equipped with fast/slow playback and a sound feature that allows you to watch the scenes at your pace. The title/chapter viewer and picture navigation let you browse the scenes with ease. In addition, this Dolby digital DVD player has a multiple-disc resume, which allows for conveniently playback.
As soon as you power on the player, it automatically goes where you last left off. The DVD Player includes a multi-brand remote control that can be used to operate your player and television from anywhere in the room. Also included are a reference guide, start-up guide and an AV cable.
Sony DVPSR210P DVD Player:
- For DVD, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, CD, CD+/-R, CD+/-RW, MP3, JPEG, AAC, WMA, LPCM, MPEG1, MPEG4, Kodak Picture CD formats
- Dolby digital DVD player with Dolby digital out and DTS digital out
- Component video, composite video and analog audio 2 channel outputs
- Picture navigation
- Title/chapter viewer
- MP3 ID3 lyrics
- Quick setup
- Screen saver
- Auto standby
- 4 language displays
- Sony DVD player includes a reference guide, start-up guide, remote control with batteries and an AV cable
|Primary Shelf ID:||95987|
|Connector Type:||Component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear ? Composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear ? Digital audio output (coaxial) ( RCA phono ) - rear|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Volts:||120 V AC|
|Music Media Format:||DVD-RW , DVD+RW , CD-RW|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DVPSR210P|
|Accessories Included:||A/V cable, 2 AA batteries, universal remote control , 1 x A/V cable|
|Number of Discs:||1|
|Features:||Yes , Power supply - internal , Sharpness control, progressive scanning, color control, brightness control, JPEG photo playback, auto standby mode , ID3 tags support , Infrared|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.23 x 10.63 x 1.52 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Sony DVD Player, (model DVPSR210P) has Dolby Digital out, DTS Digital out Component video, composite video and analog audio 2 channel outputs. No cable in/out connections.by CommunityAnswer7/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (32) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit only has only 1 composite and component output for video and for audio 1 composite and a coaxial.by SonyListens7/23/2016Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (16) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- No, and this one is a clunker. It buzzes loudly whenever it plays a DVD. It is also very slow to load the DVD.by Ollivviae7/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (28) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It has video and audio input and output so if your cable box is equipped with that type of input and output it will work.by chemdog684/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (25) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is there aHDMI Box for( Cable to Hi Def TV) that i can purchase instead of having to rent monthly from Cox ?
- If your TV is a flatscreen, it already has Hidef installed. All my DVD's play in Hidef without any additional boxes or adapters. I only have antenna TV, no Cable and no problems. Just switch your TV Remote to Input and it should play very well. Some TV's do require the TV to be on channel 2, 3 or 4 after you place it on Input in order to receive the DVD picture. Hope this helps.by girliegirl220127/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My DVD player is connected to the TV directly. No cable. If your TV is a flat screen, it should already be wired for Hidef. Just switch your remote to input and it should play fine. I only use an antenna on my TV and the DVD plays fine. I refuse to pay cable rates. I had no problems with hooking it up or receiving hi def picture without cable. Hope this helps!by girliegirl220127/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Bee, Here are the features of this DVD player. Progressive Output (480p), Fast/Slow Playback with Sound Multi Brand TV Remote Control, CD, MP3 and JPEG Playback, DVD-RW (Video & VR mode) DVD-R/DVD+RW/DVD+R Playback, 12 Bit Video DAC with 108Mhz Processing, 96KHz/24bit Digital Output, Dolby® Digital output, Multi-Disc Resume Coaxial Digital Output and Compact Design. Thanks. >Joffreyby SonyListens7/10/2016Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this unit is not Internet capable.by CommunityAnswer9/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello VAN, thank you for your message. No, the DVD player does not have internet connection. For more information, check the link below: https://docs.sony.com/release/specs/DVPSR210P_mksp.pdf. - Oscar.by SonyListens9/20/2015Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Van, No. This DVD player has no internet capability. -Anthonyby SonyListens9/12/2015Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?