Sony Handycam SX44 Blue 4GB Flash Memory Camcorder with 60x Optical Zoom
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This ultra-compact Sony Handycam SX44 Blue 4GB Flash Memory Camcorder features 4GB of embedded flash memory, which can record up to 3 hours of video, plus a built-in LED video light and a professional-quality Carl Zeiss Vario Tessar lens. The Sony Handycam delivers sharp, high-resolution images every time you shoot. Plus, with the Sony Handycam SX44 Blue 4GB Flash Memory Camcorder powerful 60x optical zoom, you can capture extremely tight shots, even from far away. Note: Memory card not included with the Sony Handycam Camcorder. Purchase of a memory card is highly recommended.
Sony Handycam SX44 Blue Flash Memory Camcorder:
- 1/8" Advanced HAD CCD sensor
The Sony Handycam Camcorder delivers stunning detail and clarity for exceptional video (up to 500 lines of horizontal resolution) and still image performance
- 60x optical/2000x digital zoom lens
The camcorder 60x optical zoom gets you closer to the action, allowing you to capture extremely tight shots, even from far away
- 2.7" Clear Photo LCD display
The camcorder 60x optical zoom provides exceptional viewing clarity with 230K pixel resolution; plus, the display rotates up to 270 degrees for multiple viewing angles
- Additional Blue Sony Handycam Camcorder Features:
- 4GB embedded flash memory
- Steadyshot image stabilization
- Face detection technology
- LED Video Light for low-light situations
- Dolby Digital stereo recording with built-in zoom mic
- Film Roll Index helps find desired scenes in video footage
- Face Index function indexes footage according to faces in each scene
- This versatile blue Sony Handycam camcorder features a media card slot that accepts Memory Stick Duo / PRO Duo / PRO-HG Duo and SD/SDHC media
- USB 2.0 interface
- Blue Sony Handycam camcorder includes Sony Picture Motion Browser software
|Aspect Ratio:||16:9, 4:3|
|Focal Length:||44 mm to 2640 mm , 1.80 mm to 108 mm|
|Exposure Modes:||Program, automatic|
|Digital Zoom:||2000 x , 2000x|
|Battery Size:||7.2V Lithium|
|Memory Card Type:||Memory Stick PRO Duo card, SD card , Memory Stick Duo, SD Memory Card, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SDHC Memory Card, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo|
|Display Resolution:||230000 Pixel , 720 x 480|
|Battery Type:||InfoLITHIUM with AccuPower Meter System|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1106406|
|Connector Type:||1 x composite video/audio output ? 1 x USB ? 1 x S-Video output|
|Minimum Shutter Speed:||1/4 sec|
|Number of Megapixels:||410 Kpix|
|Maximum Shutter Speed:||1/4000 sec|
|Number of Channels:||Stereo|
|Light Output:||3 lux|
|Focus Type:||Automatic, manual|
|Shooting Programs:||Spotlight, landscape, portrait mode, fireworks, twilight mode, sunset, candle, beach, snow, sunrise|
|Compatible Devices:||SD , Memory Stick PRO Duo , SDHC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DCR-SX44/L|
|Recordable Media Formats:||Memory Card , Flash Memory|
|Accessories Included:||Power adapter, USB cable, audio / video cable|
|Digital Video Formats:||MPEG-2|
|Sensor Resolution:||680 Kpix|
|Features:||White fader, black fader , Yes , 1 x Li-ion rechargeable battery ( included ) , Built-in lens shield , 4 GB , Built-in speaker, backlight compensation, face detection , Zoom|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.00 x 2.25 x 2.20 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it has a standard thread size.by blue222/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can attach a tripod (sold separately) to the tripod receptacle using a tripod screw (the length of the screw must be less than 5.5 mm (7/32 in.))by SonyListens2/1/2011Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can.by O2bqueen2/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has the threaded insertion area for any tripod to work.by cyndi10182/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has the standard tripod screw in mount on the bottom of the cameraby tagme51502/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does come with a tripod receptacle built into the camcorder and ready for a tripod(sold separately) to be attached. the screw must be less than 5.5 cm in length.by Maryqc19602/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has 4gb of built in memory, but you can purchase extra SD cards to expand the memoryby newmommy543/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope. It has 4gb internal memory or use a SD card. I havent done this yet but you can take the camera or Sd card to your computer and burn a dvd of your videos.by O2bqueen12/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - which is what makes this camcorder so appealing and quite. Pick up an SD card.by cyndi101812/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Small yes...Tiny No...I hate the tiny micro discs...these are fineby tagme515012/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No ... all internal memory, or to a removable card ... this function is 'switchable' so you can use either.by InsaneToyBoy7/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it use memory stick or SD?SDHC cards.by pinoy216/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This model is capable of recording both video and pictures to either the internal memory or the SD card.by SonyListens1/13/2011Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes u can. U choose in the menu where to record. The internal 4gb or an SD card.by O2bqueen12/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby cyndi101812/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby tagme515012/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the SD card is a standard storage device. You can even add pictures from your homecomputer and edit.by ChuckL02/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $38.89
- $51.50 Was $55.85Save $4.35
- $22.55 Was $29.99Save $7.44
- Rollback$162.99 Was $169.98Save $6.99
- $108.57 Was $129.99Save $21.42
- $17.51 Was $18.98Save $1.47
- $42.49 Was $44.99Save $2.50