Sony Handycam SR68 Blue 80GB Hard Disk Drive Camcorder w/ 60x Optical Zoom
Consider these popular products
- $24.00List price
- $139.99List price
- $104.05List price
About this item
About this item
With a built-in 80GB hard disk drive, this blue Sony Handycam camcorder eliminates the need for tapes or discs. The professional-quality Carl Zeiss 60X optical zoom lens delivers clear, sharp images and Hybrid recording technology offers the flexibility to record video to the hard drive or to Memory Stick PRO Duo media.
Blue Sony Handycam Camcorder, SR68:
Provides stunning detail and clarity for exceptional video and still image performance
The Sony Handycam HDD Camcorder lets you get up close to your subject with professional-quality Carl Zeiss precision ground optics
Provides exceptional viewing clarity with 123K pixel resolution
- 80GB hard disk drive
- Face detection technology
- LED Video Light for low-light situations
- Dolby Digital stereo recording with built-in zoom mic
- Record & zoom controls on the LCD
- Accepts Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo and SD/SDHC media
- Direct Copy to external hard disk drive without a PC
- The blue Sony Handycam camcorder includes Sony Picture Motion Browser software
- USB 2.0 interface
|Zoom Adjustment:||Motorized drive|
|Features:||Built-in lens shield|
|Filter Size:||30 mm|
|Low Lux / Night Mode:||Yes|
|Type:||2.7" LCD display|
|Microphone Operation Mode:||Stereo|
|Min Operating Temperature:||32 F|
|Max Operating Temperature:||104 F|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.25 x 2.63 x 4.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use it for photos also. I purchased the bundle, which includes a 4Gb Memory card. It wakes great pictures, but you need to hold it steady, or use a tripod for zoomed in shots. See my photos taken with this camera.by JoeyTheer2/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does take ictures that can be stored either to the hard disk or to a memory card that you must supply.by GPMarter7/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i am wanting to get this camcorder but i also want to get a tripod for it do they all fit this one i found one for $35 on this site?
- Any tripod with a 1/4-20 bolt on top will work. On the bottom of the camera is a female 1/4-20 threaded port.by JoeyTheer2/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can attach a tripod to the tripod receptacle using a standard tripod mount - the length of the screw must be less than 5.5 mm (7/32 in.)by SonyListens1/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is no remote. You have to use the LCD touchscreen. It's not that bad at all!by Stormyw1112/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No...but the touch screen is easy to use and response is great.by Whiskeyman7/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?