Similar items in stock
- $23.00 Was $28.21Save $5.21
- $74.00 List price $129.98Save $55.98
- $24.92 List price $80.00Save $55.08
Sony DAV-TZ140 5.1 CH DVD Home Theater System, Refurbished
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$5.73 Was $7.77Save $2.04
- $7.94 Was $8.36Save $0.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make your next movie night an affair to remember with the Sony DAV-TZ140 Home Theater System. It provides 300 watts of 5.1 channel surround sound with a DVD home theater system that can upscale DVDs to near 1080p HD quality. Decoders on the Sony 5.1 Channel DVD Home Theater System include Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic and DTS. The home theater is compatible with DVDs, CDs and VCDs. With five speakers and a subwoofer, this refurbished Sony DVD Home Theater System brings movies to life. You can even use the USB port for WMA and MP3 playback of your music.
Sony DAV-TZ140 5.1 CH DVD Home Theater System, Refurbished:
- 300W total power
- Surround sound decoders include Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic and DTS
- Plays DVD, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, VCD, SVCD, CD, CD-R and CD-RW discs
- 5 speakers
- USB port for WMA and MP3 playback
- FM tuner for radio
- Analog audio input
- HDMI and composite video output
- Includes remote with 1 x AA battery, composite video cable, FM antenna, warranty card and quick setup guide
|Volts:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Audio Track Codec:||Dolby Pro Logic, Dolby Digital, DTS decoder|
|Watts:||50 Watt - 8 Ohm - at 1 kHz - THD 10% - 5 channel(s) ? 50 Watt - 8 Ohm - at 100 Hz - THD 10% - 1 channel(s) ( subwoofer ) Watt - 8 Ohm - at 1 kHz - THD 10% - 5 channel(s) ? 50 Watt - 8 Ohm - at 100 Hz - THD 10% - 1 channel(s) ( subwoofer )|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DAVTZ140|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear ? 1 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - front ? 1 x composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear ? 1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear|
|Dimensions:||DVD player / AV receiver : 13.4 in x 12.8 in x 2.2 in / 4.6 lbs ? Speaker system : main channel speaker : 3.3 in x 3.9 in x 4.7 in / 12.3 oz ? Speaker system : center channel speaker : 3.3 in x 3.9 in x 4.7 in / 15.2 oz ? Speaker system : surround channel speaker : 3.3 in x 3.9 in x 4.7 in / 13.8 oz ? Speaker system : subwoofer : 6.3 in x 11.6 in x 12.4 in / 6.6 lbs|
|Accessories Included:||FM antenna, 2 AA batteries, IR remote control, speaker cable kit|
|Features:||DVD player, digital player, AV receiver , Power supply - internal , BRAVIA Sync , USB flash drive playback, USB flash drive recording , Fluorescent|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.38 x 13.75 x 14.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No just fm.by shogun923/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- FM only.by briank92/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Sony DAV-TZ140 DVD Player Home Theater System only has FM Radio.by SonyListens12/31/2012Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I use the surround sound while watching tv or on my gaming system or just when I use the dvd player?
- You should be able to do both,i can but i had to hook it up to my cable box and opt out to my tv.by shogun923/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you just have to choose the correct settings on the system. And you have to have your tv audio going to the system.by OldSchoolBaller1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Connect the Audio Output of the TV or the Gaming System to the Audio Input jack (labeled as TV/Cable) of the Sony DAV-TZ140 DVD Player Home Theater System using Audio cables (Red and White). Switch the Input in the Sony Player by pressing the TV/Cable button once or the Function button repeatedly on the Remote. After that, press the Surround button on the Remote repeatedly to change the surround mode to “Multi” (A.F.D. Multi) or “Dolby PL” (Pro Logic).by SonyListens1/31/2013Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but make sure you inspect everything once you get it. Try all the features that are available to ensure it is in proper working condition, then jack it up real good to test it.by OldSchoolBaller1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It's 30 days only and does not cover blemishes.by TAJinMt12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Refurbished or Factory re-certified units have a Warranty of 90 days from the date of purchase.by SonyListens12/26/2012Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $89.99 List price $168.00Save $78.01
- $184.00 List price $198.00Save $14.00
- Rollback$146.66 Was $157.00Save $10.34