Consider these popular products
- $129.99 List price $199.99Save $70.00
- $219.99 List price $449.99Save $230.00
- $209.99 List price $399.99Save $190.00
- $149.99 List price $299.99Save $150.00
- Rollback$328.00 Was $348.00Save $20.00
- $219.99 Was $239.99Save $20.00
- $89.99 Was $99.99Save $10.00
- $498.00 List price $548.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$428.00 Was $448.00Save $20.00
- $159.99 List price $299.99Save $140.00
Sony Bravia 55" Class 3D LED-LCD 1080p 240Hz HDTV, 1.62" Ultra-Slim, Internet-Connected, KDL-55EX720
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Step up to powerful Sony HDTVs. Looking for an HDTV that features more of everything you want? Look no further. Sony delivers smooth high-speed action scenes, simple Internet connectivity and a striking picture even in 3D. Fusing all this with elegant design, the Sony 55" 3D LED-LCD HDTV is packed with state-of-the-art technology, including 3D in full HD. Watch your favorite fast-action movies and sporting events in crystal clear detail thanks to X-Reality Engine. In addition to advanced energy saving features, this Internet-connected model is Wi-Fi ready, which lets you stream hit movies, popular TV shows and the latest music from Qriocity, Netflix, Hulu Plus, YouTube, Pandora and many more when you add the Sony UWA-BR100 USB Wireless LAN Adapter (sold separately).
Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the Sony 55" 3D LED-LCD HDTV. Contact your local cable or satellite TV service provider for details on how to upgrade.
Sony Bravia 55" Class 3D 1080p 240Hz LED-LCD HDTV, Internet-Connected, KDL-55EX720:
- See It All In 3D: Engineered with advanced technologies, the EX720 series is more than a fully-loaded HDTV with 3D. Once you slide on the active shutter glasses (sold separately), the on-screen image is precisely synchronized and delivered with the full-HD image intact for an immersive entertainment viewing experience with maximum resolution and superb clarity.
- Slim Design, Stunning Picture: Experience the next level of picture quality and contrast with Edge LED Backlight technology. Unlike conventional LED televisions, Bravia EX720 series HDTVs use edge-mounted LEDs to light up the screen and deliver outstanding contrast and dark-scene detail. Other benefits include sharp images, rich color detail and a thin design.
- A Vivid Step Forward: Whether you're watching dazzling 1080p Blu-ray disc movies or streaming low-resolution Internet video, you'll enjoy a remarkably vibrant, lifelike picture with significantly reduced noise. The X-Reality engine analyzes each scene then delivers sharpened images and amazing contrast detail.
- Watch Fast Action at Full Speed: See smooth and precise detail during fast-paced sports and movies with Motionflow XR 240 technology. This advanced motion 240Hz processing technology delivers an unbelievably fluid picture by reducing blur caused by quick camera movements and automatically enhancing image sharpness.
- Entertainment on Tap: Add the UWA-BR100 Wi-Fi adapter (sold separately) to go beyond scheduled programming and watch what you want, when you want. Enjoy the widest selection of internet entertainment including Hollywood blockbusters from Qriocity, watch hit movies with Netflix, popular TV shows on Hulu Plus, user-generated video on YouTube or listen to the latest music with Pandora.
- Make Free Video Calls on Your TV: Add a Sony microphone/camera (sold separately) to make video Skype-to-Skype calls and Skype-to-phone calls. Now you can use your TV to connect to friends and family all over the globe with internet voice and video calls. Coming this spring.
- 16:9 LED panel
With 1920 x 1080 full-HD resolution (1080p 240Hz)
- 55" class screen size
54.6" screen of the Sony 55" 3D LED-LCD HDTVis measured diagonally from corner to corner
- Wide 176-degree vertical and 176-degree horizontal angles
See a clear picture from anywhere in the room on this Internet-connected model
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available on the Sony 55" 3D LED-LCD HDTV
- 3D technology
Incredible depth and sharp full-HD 1080p picture
- HDMI Inputs: 4
Enjoy a superior HD experience with the HDMI one-cable solution
- Bravia Sync
Operate and sync all Sony devices with one remote control
|Backlight Type:||LED backlight - edge-lit|
|Is Remote Control Included:||Remote control|
|Series Title:||BRAVIA EX720 Series|
|Has 3D Capabilities:||Yes ( 3D glasses sold separately )|
|Features:||Cinema/Game-Original/Game-Standard/Graphics/Photo-Custom/Photo-Original/Photo-Standard/Photo-Vivid/Sports/Standard/Vivid , S-FORCE Front Surround Sound , Sleep , On/off timer, clock, auto power off, on-screen menu, 3:2 pull down compensation, Advanced Contrast Enhancer circuit (ACE), LightSensor Technology, Live Colour, channel labeling, Deep Color, picture frame mode, BRAVIA Sync Function, BRAVIA Internet Video, Photo MAP, Presence Sensor, InstaPort, PhotoTV HD, backlight off mode, Intelligent MPEG Noise Reduction, Intelligent Image Enhancer, X-Reality Engine, infobanner, skin naturalizer, progressive scan , Yes , Picture-and-picture (PAP), picture-in-picture (PIP) , SteadySound auto volume, S-Master Digital Amplifier, Invisible Speaker System, auto mute , Sound mode , Power supply|
|Display Resolution:||1080p (FullHD)|
|Connector Type:||Wi-Fi (optional), LAN , Component, composite, HDMI , 2 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear ? 1 x composite video / component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear ? 1 x composite video input ( RCA phono ) - rear ? 1 x SPDIF output - rear ? 1 x VGA input ( 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ) - side ? 1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - rear ? 3 x HDMI ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear ? 2 x USB 2.0 ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - side ? 1 x network ( RJ-45 ) - rear ? 1 x HDMI ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - side ? 1 x audio line-out / headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - side , VGA (HD-15)|
|Dimensions:||Without stand , Panel without stand - 50 in x 1.6 in x 30.3 in x 44.5 lbs ? Panel with stand - 50 in x 12.4 in x 31.5 in x 56 lbs|
|Volts:||AC 120/230 V|
|Television Type:||Remote control|
|Original Languages:||English, French, Spanish|
|Number of Channels:||VHF:2-13, UHF:14-69, Cable:1-135|
|Audio Track Codec:||Dolby Digital Plus output , Dolby Pulse output , Dolby Digital output|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||KDL-55EX720|
|Refresh Rate:||120 Hz|
|Digital Video Formats:||MPEG-4 , MPEG-1 , MPEG-2 , AVCHD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||50.00 x 50.00 x 30.30 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby TOPCHIEF11/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Convert standard 2D programming content into 3D with the push of a button on your remote.by SonyListens11/29/2011Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby TOPCHIEF11/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- The KDL55EX720 Bravia Television has a matte screen finish.by SonyListens11/14/2011Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby TOPCHIEF11/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- In-home service is included on the manufacturing warranty coverage for larger size Television.by SonyListens10/15/2011Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?