Sony Universal Remote Control (Black) (RMVLZ620)
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The RM-VLZ620 provides centralized control of all of your Audio Video devices, saving the trouble of operating other A/V devices with different remote controls. To use with non-Sony A/V devices, or Sony devices that are not preset at the factory , you need to set the manufacturer’s code for each device to any of the eight Device Select buttons. You can centralize control of all of your Sony devices and can also control non-Sony devices. You can teach the RM-VLZ620 new functions and perform a consecutive procedure by simply pressing one button.
|Compatible Devices:||TV, VCR, DVD|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RMVLZ620|
|Contained Battery Type:||AA|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1106406|
|Battery Life:||1 year|
|Assembled Product Weight:||1.00 Pounds|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It works for all Sony and an extensive selection of non-Sony products. Checvk the Sony site: http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-home.pl?mdl=RMVLZ620&LOC=3#/manualsTabby Albert1117/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lou There are seven code numbers for Sony TV's and if they don't work the instruction manual shows you how to manually put the info into the new remote. You can download the manual fron the Sony site.by yankeedoityourself10/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Sony RM-VLZ620 Remote is preset at the factory to operate Sony A/V Receivers. However, the Remote Control may be used to operate the Sony KDL-32L504 TV. Refer to Page # 10 in the Manual provided below to view the steps on operating the Sony TV. Please note that we cannot guarantee that the Remote Control will work with the TV, as this is a universal Remote Control and some TVs may not be compatible with it. http://www.docs.sony.com/release/RMVLZ620.pdfby SonyListens10/15/2012Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is a universal remote.by CommunityAnswer5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Rose, Yes it will work on your TV. -Anthonyby SonyListens5/22/2015Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product is a universal remote.by CommunityAnswer7/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi expo, The RM-VLZ620 can control devices assigned to any of the eight Device Select buttons. You can assign the following devices: TV, Projector, Cable set top box, Satellite receiver, IPTV, DVR (digital video recorder), PVR (personal video recorder), DVD player, DVD recorder, Blu-ray Disc player, HD-DVD player, VCR, CD player, Cassette deck, DVD Home Theater, Amplifier and Receiver. Thanks. >Joffreyby SonyListens7/23/2015Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $8.82 Was $11.78Save $2.96