Consider these popular products
- $179.00 List price $299.99Save $120.99
- Rollbackfrom $119.99
- $399.00 List price $549.99Save $150.99
- $65.00 Was $71.97Save $6.97
- $1,999.00 List price $2499.00Save $500.00
- $449.00 Was $549.99Save $100.99
- from $996.95
Sony DSC-HX30V Cyber-Shot Black 18.2MP 20x Ultra Zoom Digital Camera, 3.0" LCD Display, Built-in WiFi
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Capture and share all the action with the ultra-zoom DSC-HX30V. Its advanced 18.2MP sensor records 2D or 3D still photos and Full HD 1080/60p videos, while its 20x Optical/40x Clear Zoom lens features 3-way stabilization for movies. Share images quickly with WiFi, and wirelessly charge the battery on the included dock.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX30V Ultra Zoom Digital Camera:
- 18.2 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
Featuring 3D Photos, iAuto, Face Detection, 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, Picture Effects, 3D Sweep Panorama, Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization and Blink Detection
- Sony G zoom lens with 20x optical zoom
Equivalent to a 27.5-550mm lens on an analog camera with Multi-Point AF, Center Weighted AF, Flexible Spot AF, Manual, Semi-Manual, Tracking Focus, Face Tracking Focus
- 3.0" Xtra Fine LCD TruBlack display with image editing features
Featuring Brightness Control, Histogram, Grid Display, easy-to-read menu system, color TFT LCD screen, in-camera editing
- Built-in flash with Red-Eye Reduction, Auto, Flash On, Slow Synchro, Flash Off
- 1 Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo and SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- ISO Modes: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800
- File Formats Supported: JPEG, AVCHD, VGA, MP4
- 4-1/4" x 2-1/2" x 1-3/8"; 9.0 oz
- Built-in GPS and compass
- Built-in WiFi
Compatibility and Warranty:
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- 1-year parts and labor warranty
What's in the Box:
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX30V Ultra Zoom Digital Camera
- Micro-USB cable
- Wrist strap
- AC adapter
- Instruction Manual
|Focal Length Equivalent To 35mm Camera:||25 - 500mm|
|Type:||3" LCD display , 20 x zoom lens - 4.45 - 89 mm - f/3.2-5.8 G|
|Flash Modes:||Fill-in mode, slow synchro, auto mode, flash OFF mode, red-eye reduction|
|Effective Flash Range:||1.3 ft - 23 ft : ISO auto ( wide lens ) 5.6 ft - 13 ft : ISO auto ( tele lens ) 33 ft : ISO 3200 ( wide lens ) 18 ft : ISO 3200 ( tele lens )|
|Self Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Additional Features:||Built-in speaker, RGB primary color filter, sharpness control, histogram display, in-camera red-eye removal, cropping an image, saturation control, Intelligent Scene Recognition (iSCN), takes photos while movie recording, TransferJet support, Dynamic Range Optimizer, USB charging, built-in help guide, Motion Detection Technology, Anti-motion Blur Mode, 3D Sweep Panorama technology, Backlight Correction HDR, Sweep Multi Angle mode, Intelligent Sweep Panorama, Intelligent AUTO (iAUTO), Unsharp Masking, Superior Auto mode, 1080p Full HD movie recording|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0 1 x HDMI output|
|Software:||Sony PlayMemories Home|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.25 x 2.5 x 13.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I'm looking for a camera to shoot at concerts with low light? Will this one work and be clear
- Absolutely great clarity and lighting with low light. You will not go wrong with this camera.by camerapro11/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is an excellent low light shooter. The Canon SX-260 is also worth looking at. Try DPreview.com good website for reviews.by Mikebuc1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This camera is awesome in low light. I haven't tried the high zoom with low light but normal distance & mid zoom low light are better than any camera I've had.by An anonymous customer11/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Sony DSC-HX30V Camera has the Night Portrait, Night Scene and Hand-held Twilight scene selection modes specific for capturing images in low light environments. Also, the Superior Auto Recording mode allows shooting images under difficult conditions, such as low light or backlit scenes. You can use one or combination of these modes.by SonyListens11/8/2012Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This camera has wifi, so you can connect it directly to your computer or smart phone. That is the only difference.by Mikebuc1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The difference between the Sony DSCHX20V and the Sony DSCHX30V Cameras is that the Wireless feature in DSCHX20V is Eye-Fi Connected while DSCHX30V has built-in Wireless.by SonyListens12/19/2012Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have been comparing this camera with the Cannon SX260. Which one should I buy? I have kids and we are fairly active.
- Either one is a great choice. I only have experience with the Sony, and it might be the best camera I've ever owned. Read my review...by Mikebuc1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Sony DSC-HX30V Camera provides higher resolution upto 4896 x 3672 pixels. It has Effective Pixels of 18.2 megapixels, provides ISO value upto 12800, Optical Zoom of 20x and Flash Range upto 7.1 m. These are the major specifications of the Sony Camera. Refer to the Marketing Specifications of the Camera provided below to view all the specifications details: http://www.docs.sony.com/release/specs/DSCHX30VB_mksp.pdfby SonyListens11/21/2012Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?