Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W570 16MP Compact Camera, Silver w/ 5x Optical Zoom, 720p Movie, 2.7" LCD
About this item
About this item
Shoot more life with the Sony DSC-W570. Capture landscapes with one touch using Sweep Panorama mode, get that perfect portrait with Smile Shutter technology, and snap wider scenes with the 26mm wide-angle lens. Get high quality photos with 14.1 megapixels and automatically get clear shots with SteadyShot image stabilization and iAuto, all in a sleek little design.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W570 Digital Camera:
- 16.1 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
Featuring iAuto, Intelligent Auto, Face Detection, 720p HD Movie Recording, Sweep Panorama, Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization and Blink Detection
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar 25mm zoom lens with 5x optical zoom
Equivalent to a 28-140mm lens on an analog camera with 9 points AF (Under Face Undetected), Center Weighted AF, Spot AF
- 2.7" Clear Photo LCD display with image editing features
Featuring Grid Display, easy-to-read menu system, color TFT LCD screen, in-camera editing
- Built-in flash with Red-Eye Reduction, Auto, Flash On, Slow Synchro, Flash Off
- 1 Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo and SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- ISO Modes: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- File Formats Supported: JPEG, MP4, MPEG-4
- 3-5/8" x 25/32" x 2-1/8"; 4.1 oz
Compatibility and Warranty:
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W570 Digital Camera
- Multi-connector cable
- Wrist strap
- AC adapter
|Optical Zoom:||5 X|
|Type:||2.7" LCD display , Carl Zeiss 5 x zoom lens - 4.5 - 22.5 mm - f/2.6-6.3|
|Focal Length Equivalent To 35mm Camera:||25 - 125mm|
|Macro Focus Range:||2 in|
|Flash Modes:||Fill-in mode, slow synchro, auto mode, flash OFF mode, red-eye reduction|
|Effective Flash Range:||7.9 in - 12 ft|
|Self Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Additional Features:||Audio recording, built-in speaker, RGB primary color filter, auto power save, digital image rotation, camera orientation detection, cropping an image, Smile Detection Auto Shutter, Self Portrait Auto Shutter, 720p HD movie recording, Intelligent Scene Recognition (iSCN), Sweep Panorama technology, in-camera red-eye fix, TransferJet support, Dynamic Range Optimizer, face detection, built-in help guide, dual image stabilization, Blink Detection technology, Smile Detection technology, automatic display brightness adjustment, Clear RAW Noise Reduction, Intelligent AUTO (iAUTO)|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0 1 x composite video/audio output 1 x component video output|
|Software:||Drivers & Utilities, Sony Picture Motion Browser|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 6.0 x 3.0|
Ask a question
Q. How fast can multiple pictures be taken. Does it have a burst mode. Interested in getting clear pictures of a bird in flight.
- Has a burst modeby MNWMQueen3/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - it has a burst mode whereby you can shoot up to 100 continuous photos in one burst when you hold down the shutter button. The recording interval for burst mode is approximately 1 second.by SonyListens8/3/2012Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lithium ionby MNWMQueen8/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The supplied Battery of the Camera (NPBN1) is Lithium Ion type Battery.by SonyListens6/21/2012Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rechargeable battery would need charging long before 5 hours of recording is done and it takes good pics. You'd want a memory card to hold the actual footage.by MNWMQueen8/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All Sony Cyber-shot still cameras have a29 minutes max recording time (single recording). I recommend a camcorder if you want longer recording time.by SonyListens9/18/2012Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?