Customers also bought these products
- $12.07 List price $37.00Save $24.93
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H70 16MP Digital Camera, Blue w/ 10x Zoom, 3.0" LCD
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Shoot life at its fullest with the Sony DSC-H70. Get closer to your subjects with 10x optical zoom. Capture landscapes with one touch Sweep Panorama, take 720p HD videos, get perfect portraits with Smile Shutter or get everyone in the picture with the 25mm wide-angle lens.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H70 Digital Camera:
- 16.1 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
Featuring 3D Photos, iAuto, Standard and Sweep Panorama, 720p HD Movie Recording, Face Detection Technology, Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization and Blink Detection
- Sony 25mm zoom lens with 10x optical zoom
Equivalent to a 27-270mm lens on an analog camera with AF (Under Face Undetected), Center Weighted AF, Spot AF
- 3.0" Clear Photo LCD display with image editing features
Featuring Histogram, Grid Display, Trimming, Red-Eye Correction, Unsharp Masking
- Built-in flash with Red-Eye Reduction, Auto, Flash On, Slow Synchro, Flash Off
- 1 Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo and SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- ISO Modes: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- File Formats Supported: JPEG, MP4, MPEG-4
- 4" x 1-13/16" x 2-3/8"; 5.8 oz
- TransferJet technology
Compatibility and Warranty:
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H70 Digital Camera
- Multi-connector cable
- Wrist strap
- AC adapter
|Self-Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Camera Lens Type:||Zoom lens|
|Focal Length:||25 - 250mm|
|Exposure Modes:||Multi-segment, center-weighted, spot , Program, automatic|
|Digital Zoom:||2 x|
|Memory Card Type:||Memory Stick Duo, SD Memory Card, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SDXC Memory Card, Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark2, SDHC Memory Card, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo , Memory Stick PRO Duo card, SD card|
|Display Resolution:||1280 x 720|
|Contained Battery Type:||Sony NP-BG1|
|Primary Shelf ID:||4468|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0 ? 1 x composite video/audio output ? 1 x HDMI output|
|Battery Life:||290 Shot/2.42 Hour Video|
|Minimum Shutter Speed:||30 sec|
|Flash Type:||Built-in Flash|
|Maximum Shutter Speed:||1/1600 sec|
|Original Languages:||Italian , Polish , Romanian , Bulgarian , German , Swedish , Croatian , Turkish , English , French , Portuguese , Finnish , Danish , Spanish , Hungarian , Czech , Norwegian , Greek , Dutch|
|Focus Type:||TTL contrast detection , Automatic|
|Shooting Programs:||Landscape, twilight portrait, pet, fireworks, soft snap, twilight mode, beach, snow, high sensitivity, soft skin, gourmet|
|Compatible Devices:||SD , Memory Stick Duo , Memory Stick PRO Duo , SDXC , SDHC , Memory Stick PRO Duo High Speed , Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DSC-H70/L|
|Accessories Included:||Battery charger, USB cable, wrist strap, audio / video cable|
|Sensor Resolution:||16.1 Megapixel|
|Features:||Built-in lens shield, aspherical lens , 1 x Li-ion rechargeable battery - 960 mAh ( included ) , AF illuminator , H.264 - 1280 x 720 - 30 fps - 9Mbps ? H.264 - 1280 x 720 - 30 fps - 6Mbps ? H.264 - 640 x 480 - 30 fps - 3Mbps , Audio recording, built-in speaker, RGB primary color filter, auto power save, digital image rotation, camera orientation detection, histogram display, cropping an image, Smile Detection Auto Shutter, Self Portrait Auto Shutter, 720p HD movie recording, Sweep Panorama technology, in-camera red-eye fix, TransferJet support, Dynamic Range Optimizer, face detection, built-in help guide, dual image stabilization, Blink Detection technology, Motion Detection Technology, Smile Detection technology, automatic display brightness adjustment, Clear RAW Noise Reduction, Intelligent AUTO (iAUTO)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 6.00 x 3.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. PONY Professional 8GB and16GB Class 10 HI Speed SDHC 20 MB/s FLASH memery card P-SDHC16G10-EF(Black)-or P-SDHC8G10-EF(Black) worked great with my camera!by SIGHTSEEIT10/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Lynn94919/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You can purchase them online cheaper than anything in the stores! Try Meritline, dot com's site for their excellent pq1 high speed cards. Used them for years.by teetotum11/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No but I got a free memory card when purchased through Walmart.by TooSoonOld7/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes a 4gb cardby lost1lately7/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby userbv6/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The standard package dosnt, but have seen bundles that come with cardby NetworkingGuy1/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Gobecho5/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The package does not contain a memory card. The DSC-H70/B has a small amount of internal memory to get you started, but you need to get a Memory Stick Pro Duo or SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card to take a larger amount of pictures.by SonyListens1/28/2012Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine did but I've noticed lately that some don't come with memory cards. You have to read the fine print. I guess that's one way to make more profit. I waited for a deal in which it was included free.by TooSoonOld12/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to buy the memory card extra.by Lynn94919/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You need to buy one. I bought the 8GB for my camera.by Karlha8/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to purchase an SD Memory Card. I recomment MERITLINE.com and get their blue and white SC card of the pq1 name which is a high speed card - I just got my second 8GB card from them for $11.95 on sale. You can watch for a sale OR pay $15 for it. Can't beat the price OR the quality! I have used four of their 4GB cards of this type for years now, too! I just decided to up to 8GB because I take so many videos and pictures!by teetotum7/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No but there is built-in limited memory. Therefore, you need to buy a memory card if you want to take many pics and videos.by userbv12/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Gobecho2/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The package does not contain a memory card. The DSC-H70/B has a small amount of internal memory to get you started, but you need to get a Memory Stick Pro Duo or SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card to take a larger amount of pictures.by SonyListens2/9/2012Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Millette1/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very easy-also easy to view on large flat screen tv. plug and play!by SIGHTSEEIT12/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a cable that hooks up to the camera and computer. My computer takes over and asks me where to download the pics. Works well.by TooSoonOld12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Sony DSC-H70 comes with a Multi Connector Cable to connect the camera to a computer and it's also supplied with Picture Motion Browser software to make transferring pictures from the camera to a PC simple.by SonyListens12/17/2011Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?