Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$53.41 List price $72.48Save $19.07
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Supports over 200 lbs. -Recommended for heights up to 20''. -High-traction walking surface provides a sure footing for pets, plus it's easy to clean. -Lightweight and easy to carry. Finish: -Grey. Material: -Plastic. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -5''. Overall Width - Side to Side: -17''. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -39''. Overall Product Weight: -7 lbs. Dog Ramps Stairs Cats Dogs Stairs 150 Collapsible Gray Lbs Plastic Up holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys
- Pet ramp lets your dog be independent and mobile
- Durable polyethylene material supports up to 200 lbs.
- High-traction walking surface great for heights under 20 inches
- Ideal for mini-vans and couches
- Dimensions: 39L x 17W x 5H inches
The Solvit Half Ramp II is a smart and easy way to help your dog achieve independence while conquering its fear of heights. Constructed from durable polyethylene material, this rugged pet ramp features a high-traction walking surface with rubber feet to help keep it secure. Ideal for mini-vans and couches this ramp supports up to 200 pounds of weight for dogs of any size.
About Solvit Products At Solvit, the motto is ''No pet left behind.'' Offering a full line of ramps, stairs, strollers, bicycle baskets, trailers, and other travel and mobility products, Solvit considers the comfort of your four-legged friends. Your pets can travel with you with style and ease. Solvit products are designed to make life more comfortable and enjoyable for pets and their owners alike.
|Maximum Weight:||150 Lbs. and Up|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||62306|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||39.00 x 17.00 x 5.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You may be able to attach legs, but you would have to drill into the plastic of the ramp. If you have the ability to do so, it would work. If not, you could probably prop the ramp on something 24" high--I doubt a cat would make it slip off. I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. The ramp is not very heavy at all.by BlindDogOwner3/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Could you use this ramp leading up to the back of an SUV or would it not fit or be too steep for a 90 lb dog?
- To get into the back of an SUV, the ramp is extremely steep. To get into the backseat, the ramp angle is fine. Both of my dogs weigh 90+ pounds, but neither would use the ramp (one is blind and one has arthritis). I had to return the ramp and my husband is going to build some stairs.by BlindDogOwner1/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?