About this item
This solar blanket is made to give you maximum heating properties and long life. It's loaded with thermal bubbles that retain heat at night and on cool, cloudy days. The transparent blue color allows the maximum amount of solar rays to reach your pool for optimal heating.
Blue Wave Solar Blanket for Above-Ground Pools, Blue, 12' Round:
- 8-mil blanket
- Warms pool by 15 degrees Fahrenheit
- Insulating thermal bubbles retain heat
- UV-protected to last under the most intense sunlight
- 3-year warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||144.0 x 144.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. It is very lightweight and blows off easily.by Hotlinelindalu8/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Fello8/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You cut it to the size of the pool water, so it will just sit on top of the water. It also helps on keeping debri out of water.by 77Jan8/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Would this 12' heat blanket work on my 15' pool about the same cause the 15' one cost double? Thanks :)
- It just lays on top of the water so it might be a little room on the edges that don't get covered.by 77Jan7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You probably could it might be a little small but all you are doing is setting it on top of the water.by 77Jan7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will leave a large amount of uncovered space, so no, it won't do the same as something that covers the whole poolby teetah1117/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this blanket have a means for attaching to the pool frame, as with ties or clips or something?
- You just lay it on top of the water.by 77Jan8/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it floats on the surface only.by teetah1118/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?