About this item
SoftSheen-Carson Dark and Lovely Hair Treatment now includes Dark & Lovely fade-resistant rich conditioning color, an innovative formula that delivers vibrant, fade-resistant color and shine. The formula contains Dark & Lovely's exclusive moisture seal technology for double the conditioning power. It is especially designed to help protect relaxed and natural hair while coloring. The result is silky, shiny hair and luxurious, rich color. This moisture-seal technology is a super-rich conditioning cocoon that wraps around the hairstrand to help protect it from dryness and damage even after multiple shampoos.
SoftSheen-Carson Dark and Lovely Hair Treatment:
- Locks in shine to illuminate color
- Helps protect colored hair from breakage
- With moisture-seal technology
- Up to 100% gray coverage
- Aloe vera and sunflower oil
- No-mess application
- Low-ammonia formula
Usage advisory- safety warnings: important: haircolor can cause anallergic reaction which, in certain rare cases can be severe. Therefore,you must follow these precautions. Do not use if: you have already had areaction To a haircolor product. You have a sensitive, itchy or damagedscalp. If you have a tattoo the risks Of an allergic reaction may beincreased. Perform skin allergy test 48 hours before each use Of thisproduct (see insert). Remember To buy your product 2 days ahead Of time.Developer contains hydrogen peroxide. Hair colorant containsdiaminobenzenes, resorcinol, And ammonia. Avoid contact Of this productwith eyes And skin. If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately. Weargloves provided in kit. Thoroughly rinse hair after application. Do notuse over compound henna or progressive color. Wait at least 14 daysafter bleaching, relaxing or permanent waving before coloring. Keepproduct out Of the reach Of children. Do not apply on children. Caution:this product contains Ingredients which may cause skin irritation oncertain individuals And a preliminary test, according To accompanyingdirections should be first be made, this product must not be used fordyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; To do so may cause blindness.
Cream Developer/Revelateur CrèMe: 437047 U- Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Penetrate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, F.I.L. D141/10. Rich Conditioning Color Coloration Nutritive Intense: 32590 Ca- Aqua/Water, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide, Mea, Alcohol Denat., Deceth-3, Glyceryl Lauryl Ether, Propylene Glycol, Ethanolamine, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-6, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Thiolactic Acid, EDTA, Polyquaternium-24, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, Erythorbic Acid, P-Aminophenol, Resorcinol, M-Aminophenol, P-Phenylenediamine, F.I.L. #D10786/2. Moisture Rich Conditioner/Baume Soin: 42497-Ss2- Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax, Demethiconol, Polyquaternium-37, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, PEG-150/Stearyl Alcohol/Smdi Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annuus/Sunflower Seed Oil, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride. F.I.L. D10305/1
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.37 x 7.62 x 7.11|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- Honestly I would say that you more than likely don't even need bleach. Coloring it already messes up your hair; bleach will only make it worse. But it worked well (just like the picture on the box) for me so like I said I doubt you'll need to bleach your hair first. I believe its gloves, directions, hair color, and conditioner.by wyd15/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I recently purchased and used this product. Included in the kit is the instructions, gloves, the color, developer, and conditioner. It's a complete kit. With this product, supposedly, there's no need to bleach your hair before coloring it. However, when I used it, it didn't lighten my hair like the box... no where near the color shown on the box! My hair is still pretty dark. And... it didn't cover the strands of gray hairs that I have, even though the product claims it will cover gray hair. If you decide to still try and use the product, I'm thinking you'll need to bleach your hair first in order to get the desired shade of blonde you're searching for. Bleach is NOT included in the kit.by amlgarrido3/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The kit is complete. Please research coloring very carefully. You sound like you want to lighten you hair. You should not do it more than one shade lighter at a time. That means you have to wait 6 more weeks before coloring again. Everyone's hair has different qualities. You don't want it to turn to brittle, frizzy, straw like hair. Bleach is not used because it will ruin your hair.by kuiltdiva12/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should wait at least 4 weeks, but the longer the better.by CommunityAnswer3/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wait 2-4 weeks.by CheChe013/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I usually will wait two-four weeks it's important not to keep adding chemicals to your hair it will become damaged.by CheChe013/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please never get a perm before two or four weeks after you dye it or vice versa. It's better to perm your hair first then dye it so your color won't fade.. Also try using the dark and lovely relaxer for colored hair.by CheChe013/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe you should wait a week or 2 weeksby MissieNe4/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?