Similar items in stock
Soft and Beautiful Ultimate Protection Relaxer Regular Cream
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
What make the new soft & beautiful ultimate protection relaxer system different? Stronger, healthier hair from first use! Salons worldwide know that adding specific oils in the relaxer provides superior protection against breakage and dryness.
- 6x more protection against breakage
- Triple hydration oil
- For soft, silky, healthy-looking hair
66011-Triple Hydration Oil: Cathamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) A-70369-Soft & Beautiful No-Lye Conditioning CrMe Relaxer: Water (Aqua, Eau), Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minerale), Ceteraryl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Peg-75 Lanolin, Polysorbate 60, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Sodium Stearoamphoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Algae Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool 04152-Soft & Beautiful Liquid Activator: Water (Aqua, Eau), Guandine Carbonate, Sorbitol, Denatonium Benzoate A-80369- S&B Color Code Neutralizing Decalcifying Shampoo: Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Polyquaternium-7, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Bioleate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Diazolidinyl Urea, Peg-150 Distearate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Phenolsulfonphthalein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Algae Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool A-90369-Hmc (Hair Moisturizing Complex Post Relaxer Treatment): Water (Aqua, Eau), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minerale), Polyquaternium-32, Glycerin, Dimethicone Peg-7 Isostearate, Dimethicone, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Panthenol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Algae Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate A-01369-Soft & Beautiful Leave-In Conditioner: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycereth-26, Dimethicone Peg-8 Meadowfoamate, Peg-120 Dimethicone, Acetamide Mea, Polysorbate 20, Polyquaternium-11, Polyquaternium-22, Dmdm Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Lactic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butycarbamate, Sodium Chloride, Silk Amino Acids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Algae Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.3 x 7.35 x 4.35|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm mixed as well, with curly hair and it does an amazing job @ straightening my hair and leaving it soft and supple.by ekeshiamaria12/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!! My daughter is also mixed and it made magic happen in her hair! She actually doesn't mind getting her hair done now!by Fiveminutes12/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should. I would suggest a strand test first. But it should work very well on your hair. I've been using this brand for about 4 yrs now. My mom suggested it to me. We're mixed of Native American, African American, and French heritage.by ekeshiamaria12/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Relaxers are specifically for African Americans, because the structure of our hair is different than yours obviously. :-) However Redkin has a product that is similiar to a relaxer. It is designed to straighten naturally course and curly Caucasian hair. I used it on my friend who is Caucasian and it worked VERY well. I would try that. Also if U are unable to do that Redkin has a product line called smooth down that works very well also. Good luck!by Jb19817/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?