About this item
Making carbonated water and soft drinks with the SodaStream Jet Home Soda Maker is simple! Turn tap water into sparkling water in under 30 seconds, with no clean-up. Enjoy the freshness and convenience of homemade soda and protect the environment at the same time. No heavy bottles to carry, store at home or throw away. Fizz to your taste and add the flavor of your choice to make your favorite drink. Simple to clean and reuse. With a variety of colors and silhouettes, you'll be sure to find a soda maker to match with any decor. The SodaStream Jet Home Soda Maker Starter Kit includes everything you need to make great tasting soda in your own home. This item is only available for ground shipping as it contains a CO2 carbonator.
SodaStream Jet Home Soda Maker Starter Kit:
- 60 liter CO2 carbonator (makes up to 60 liters)
- Only available for Ground Shipping due to CO2 Carbonator
- Reusable, 1 liter BPA-free carbonating bottle with fizz-preserving cap
- 6ct taste sampler pack (3 regular and 3 diet samples)
See all SodaStream products on Walmart.com. Shop for SodaStream makers and kits, SodaMix and SodaStream accessories.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.87 x 7.87 x 16.92|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Walmartby Alymaja3/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Take your old one in to Wal Mart and purchase a replacement one at the Service Deskby dkarns12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you take it to your local walmart if they exchange them if not stamples can i think or you have to do it online with soda streams website they tell you what to doby onelifetolive199010/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, The walmart stores usually have it in the service counter or in the Sodastream display. You give your empty CO2 carbonator and get a full one instead. The cost ~15 USD for the refill or if you want to take an extra carbonator they cost 30 USD (to have 2 at home). Then you could refill one while using the other and not get stuck without... Good day !by TinTin1233/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can exchange them or locate the nearest exchange retailer on the website which is www.sodastream.comby BluLou3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Return your empty CO2 cylinder to Customer Service & exchange it for a new one. Cost is usually around $15. Many major retailers already provide this service. Walmart will start very soon (July). Go to sodastreamusa.com to find locations closest to you.by SodaGuy8/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there are stores that fill them for $15 for 60L like go to sodastream.com to find a store near youby lana32720036/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- go to the sodastream web sit they can show you where and how will sell the refills. they are only 15.00 each. Walmart in Coldwater, Mi is said to be coming soon.by Unclemikefry9/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- About 6 single use flavors..energy, rootbeer, orange, coca cola, diet coke, diet grapefruit and something else. You only get a starter pkg. when you buy the unit. After that, you have to buy full sizes as far as I am aware.by Alymaja4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 flavors 1 energy drink 1 root beer 1 diet pink grapefruit 1 diet cola 1 orange 1 spriteby onelifetolive19909/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they claim it is soda, but its not even close!by Tombuss20005/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- the kit comes with a 6 pack variety mix of sample flavors that make one liter.by BluLou7/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Starter package includes the machine, 1L bottle, trial-size flavor samples & carbonating cylinder. Carbonating cylinder will last for 60 bottles of fizz. Once empty, return the carbonating cylinder to Walmart customer service & exchange it for a new one. Exchange cost is usually around $15.by SodaGuy4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you get 6 samples in the starter kit.by lana32720038/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi there, As far I saw there was a sample pack of 6 diffrent flavors for making 6 X 1 liter servings. 3 Regulars and 3 Diet. I think it's: - 1 Sodastream redbull - 1 Orange - 1 Lemonade - 1 Pink Grapefruit - 1 Root Beer - 1 Sodastream Diet Cola I recommend you buy another 1 or 2 carbonation bottles and one of the Sparkling Naturals flavors. a bit more expensive but great. The extra bottles come in very handy for both water and sodas. Enjoy !by TinTin1234/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buy the replacements at Walmart and bring your used one back with you. You get a better deal. I have a friend who went online and was trying to see how you could refill one yourself or get a cheaper refill. She was investigating paintball equipment sites. I am not that induced to chase a cheaper refill program. Dont know how much refills are. You do get alot of liter uses off one cartridge.by Alymaja3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- local walmarts or online there 30 dollars or u can by soda streams website or staples carrys them too.by onelifetolive19905/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, You can either buy another cylinder and that is 30$ or you can refill your existing one (actually exchange it for a full one) for 15$. It's available ususally in the service counter. Good day !by TinTin1235/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart will be providing this service very soon (July). Bring your empty CO2 cylinder back to Walmart customer service & exchange it for a new one. Exchange cylinders usually sell for around $15.by SodaGuy5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- go to sodastream.com to find a store near you. $15 for a 60L or $30 for 150L...by lana32720035/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- bed and bath repalce your empte co2 with a new one for 15.00by max885/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?