SodaStream 1-Liter Carbonating Metal Bottle
Customers also considered
- from $3.03
- $3.99 Was $4.99Save $1.00
- from $89.99
- from $128.44
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The 1-liter SodaStream Carbonating Bottle is designed to be used with the SodaStream machine. The eco-friendly bottle is designed of high-strength PET to ensure it lasts. Each reusable bottle comes with a stainless steel metal base and top for further strength. The metal bottle is BPA-free and is completely reusable for up to two years. Using the SodaStream system and the 1-liter eco-friendly Carbonating Bottle, you can replace over 2,500 plastic bottles and cans, allowing you to throw away less and save more. The Carbonating Bottle comes with a hermetically sealing cap, which keeps your soda fresh and full of fizz. The SodaStream Carbonating Bottle is an optimal companion to the SodaStream machine and SodaStream soda mixes.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1041101011|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.40 x 3.40 x 10.30 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The bottles are not dishwasher safe. It is recommended not to use hot water. For more details, go to the SodaStream website's FAQ section (I just did that for you).by PickyInSeattle4/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No,they tell you not to put it in the dishwasher.All you have to do is rinse it out twice with cold water,fill it to the line on the bottle and put it in the fridge to get cold.It should be cold before you carbonate the water.That's why I have three bottle's.Don't use hot water,either.by scooter483/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$19.99 Was $29.25Save $9.26
- from $18.80
- $14.19 Was $18.25Save $4.06
- Rollback$8.58 Was $14.80Save $6.22
- $13.16 Was $15.66Save $2.50
- $4.02 Was $9.99Save $5.97
- $14.97 Was $24.00Save $9.03