Consider these popular products
- $38.31 List price $57.00Save $18.69
- $16.80 List price $28.00Save $11.20
- $10.00 List price $16.00Save $6.00
- $19.00 List price $27.95Save $8.95
- $10.61 Was $12.61Save $2.00
- $9.27 Was $10.53Save $1.26
- $12.21 List price $15.99Save $3.78
- $38.13 Was $42.31Save $4.18
- $12.84 List price $18.00Save $5.16
- $10.72 List price $15.00Save $4.28
- $9.17 Was $10.03Save $0.86
- $9.61 Was $10.49Save $0.88
- $11.57 Was $13.15Save $1.58
- $10.76 List price $16.00Save $5.24
Social Beings: Core Motives in Social Psychology
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fiske provides psychologists with a cutting-edge approach on evolutionary and cross-cultural psychology. The book addresses research on three different levels: brain function and cognition, individual and situations, and groups and cultures. The second edition has been updated to present contemporary research in social psychology. It also discusses increasingly important issues in the field. This includes emotion science and the impact of neuroscience on social and personality psychology. Psychologists agree that the second edition captures an important movement in social psychology with the core motives approach.
|Number of Pages:||694|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Fiske, Susan T.|
|Publication Date:||November, 2009|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.