About this item
The Classic Accessories Snow Thrower Cab protects your cab from snow as well as snow blow and string snow fall. This steel snow thrower is frost free and has super clean vinyl windows. The single stage snow thrower sports a rugged look with power coated steel frame. The 2 stage snow thrower has zipped access for snow thrower handle and crank. The snow throw cab uses efficient fitting attachments that allow the cab line as well as the height to be adjusted according to the height of the person using it. It easily fits most of the two stage and single snow throwers. This is an excellent piece of equipment that caters to all the winter harsh weather incidents and lets you get rid of snow in a hassle free way.
Snow Thrower Cab:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.5 x 29.25 x 48.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it shields you three waysby Smurfmeowie21262/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, the back is open but the sides keep snow off you and your hands and armsby Sperberg2/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not enclose you in the cab, it just sits infront of you to prevent the snow from coming from in front of you in your face and the the sides of youby An anonymous customer2/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No .by Trickyclick2/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Snow Thrower Cab does not have a back panel. It is a three-sided cab leaving the back open for ventilation and easy access/exit.by ClassicAccessoriesSupport2/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Gas .by Trickyclick2/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is electric, powered by an extension cord.by KansasSkylark2/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it is not a snow blower but simply the "cab" you would put around a snow blower that you already own to keep the snow from blowing back at you. There are no snow blowers Electric or Gas that are only $88.by joeykon12/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Its may be to heavy for this type of snow blower . Can cause the snow blower to tilt back .by Trickyclick10/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our Snow Cabs were NOT designed to fit electric snow blowers. Only single and dual stage blowers.by ClassicAccessoriesSupport10/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?