About this item
More Power! Make quick work out of the heavy white stuff nature throws your way with our most powerful electric snow thrower, the Snow Joe Ultra SJ623E. Boasting a 15-amp motor, this snow-throwing dynamo can move up to 720 pounds of snow per minute! Its durable, 4-blade rotor, constructed of heavy-grade steel, cuts a full 18-inch wide by 10-inch deep swath of snow with each pass. Easy-glide wheels make the Snow Joe Ultra super easy to turn and maneuver. The scraper blade at the base of the unit efficiently scrapes the snow clear to the ground without damaging your deck or pavement. Equipped with a 180 adjustable discharge chute, the Ultra SJ623E throws snow up to 25 feet away in the direction you want it to go. An on-board chute clean-out tool is included to help you free up a clogged chute in the event of a snow jam. This fully-loaded unit also features an on-board 20 W halogen headlight so you can clear paths day or night.
Snow Joe 18-Inch 15-Amp Ultra Electric Snow Thrower with Light:
- Ideal for clearing snow off mid-to-large sized driveways and walkways
- No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start and maintain
- Powerful 15-amp motor moves up to 720 lbs of snow per minute
- 4-blade steel auger cuts 18 in. wide by 10 in. deep with each pass
- 180 adjustable directional chute throws snow up to 25 ft
- 20 W halogen light to clear paths day or night
- Universal chute clean-out tool included to help remove snow build-up
- Compact wheels for easy maneuverability
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty
- Model# SJ623E
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||39.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||45.0 x 19.0 x 38.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No height adjustment on blades. You can pull back on handle to lift unit and blade.by Wish4More11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say no. I don't recall seeing anything in the manual about adjusting the blades. The blower does have small wheels which makes it sit close to the ground. To make the blades sit higher, you have to push the handle down while clearing snow.by scifiguy3k11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit is light in weight and would say you should have no problem with it. If you find the power cord trailing. Try buying the battery unit and works like a gas powered unit.by Wish4More11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Snow Joe is lighter in weight compaired to a gas blower. The only issue you might have is with the clutch on the handle. It must always be squeezed to keep the machine running. It's a safety feature. My fingers did get alittle tired after using the snow blower for 1/2 hr.by scifiguy3k11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and make sure you use the right gauge wire extension cord.by Wish4More11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it must be plugged in to run. Think of it as an appliance.by scifiguy3k11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?