Snow Joe 323E Plus 10 Amp 13 in. Electric Snow Shovel
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The Snow Joe Electric Snow Shovel is designed to help you efficiently clear snow from decks, steps and walkways. This handy device boasts a powerful 10-amp motor and can toss snow up to 33'. It also clears a path 13" wide by 4" deep to help you complete your shoveling job more quickly and easily. Deeper snow can be removed via multiple passes. This electric shovel requires no battery or gasoline. It is precisely engineered with a patented back-saving curve to help alleviate user strain and reduce fatigue. Its handles are placed, so you can maneuver easily, and the clever hook within the top handle can be used to keep cords out of your way. Weighing less than 15 lbs, this outdoor tool is light enough to transport easily. Get more shoveling done in less time than with a standard shovel each time you use the Snow Joe snow thrower.
Snow Joe 13" 10-Amp Electric Snow Shovel:
- This Snow Joe snow thrower is designed to clear snow from decks, steps and walkways
- Cuts a path 13" x 4"
- Deeper snow can be removed with multiple passes
- Boasts a powerful 10-amp motor
- Throws snow up to 33'
- 2-year warranty
- Model# 323E
- Patented back-saving curve helps alleviate user strain and reduce fatigue
- Weighs less than 15 lbs
- Get more shoveling done in less time than with a standard shovel
- Electric shovel
- Dimensions: 57.0"L x 15.0"W x 14.0"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||57.0 x 15.0 x 14.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will this remove heavy wet snow, cause my deck snow blower will not pick up heavy wet snow and I have to shovel.
- i don't personally own this but a neighbor got one to 'help' me do his snow-- it was USELESS on wet snow. it just pushed the snow like a shovel that you are pushing.--locked up and overheated and blew the breaker. it will work on dry powder snow but it just blows back into your face and you look like a snowman in under 3 minutes. WEAR GOGGLES!! and waterproof clothes with any snow blower-- a tractor mount snow shovel blade will work best but most can't afford or handle one.by abearwhocares10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$78.00Was