Similar items in stock
Snickers Caramel Nut Rush Marathon Protein Bar, 479.4g
Customer also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Quadratein (Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Peanut Flour, Calcium Caseinate, ), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin), Caramel (Corn Syrup, Polydextrose, Palm Kernel Oil, Sugar, Skim Milk, Glycerin, Salt, Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Flavors), Polydextrose, Glycerin, Corn Syrup, Soy Nuts, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Peanuts, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Sucralose, Natural Flavor, Almonds. Vitamins And Minerals: Tricalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Ascorbate, Niacinamide, Vitamin E Acetate, Biotin, Ferrous Fumarate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hcl, Vitamin A Palmitate, Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid. Allergy Information: May Contain Wheat.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.21|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.75 x 5.72 x 5.63|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 10 G||15|
|Saturated Fat 5 G||25|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 5 Mg||2|
|Sodium 190 Mg||8|
|Potassium 250 Mg||7|
|Total Carboydrate 40 G||13|
|Dietary Fiber 10 G||40|
|Sugars 21 G|
|Protein 20 G||40|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It shows 18 Sugar in the nutrition facts.......?? what else do you want? Calories of 280 with all the protein and vitamins it has, it is worth it.by blonde9996/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Because it is a Protein bar. You do not count sugar only Protein content.by ladysbug10/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is: Total Carbohydrate 40 G 13 Dietary Fiber 10 G 40 Sugars 21 Gby NickNom6/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used them with diet and exercise and lost 24 pounds. I use them to replace lunch.by STEVEDCNATIVE3/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They aren't for weight gain, they are for protein replacement. If you attempt to use them for weight gain and are not doing a serious weight lifting program, you will end up constipated and sick by the end of the week.by anony27/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No....by ladysbug5/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products