About this item
The Snap Circuits Xtreme Science Experiments Kit will help your little ones learn how to explore the world of science at home. This educational toy can be used to build over 750 projects for school or just for developing a hobby. With this Snap Circuits kit, you'll be sure to entertain curious minds ages 3 to 14. Adult supervision for younger children is ideal. This item operates on four AA batteries (sold separately). Inside the box, you'll discover over 80 parts. The kids' science experiment kit features a wide range of magnetic and solar powered tests and demonstrations. It also offers about 50 different interactive sessions that can be conducted on a computer. This item makes an excellent gift for your child's birthday or any occasion.
Snap Circuits Xtreme Science Experiments Kit:
- Includes solar-powered and magnetic experiments
- Snap circuits kit contains over 80 parts
- Requires 4 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Suitable for ages 3 and above
- Kids can perform experiments by themselves or with friends to deepen their awareness of how things work
- Helps reinforce key concepts which are taught in science classes
- Encourages young learners to expand their minds and develop critical thinking skills
- Introduce as an alternative to family game night as a way for parents and children to learn new things together
|Grade Level:||Grade School|
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||and up , 14 Years|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 4.5 x 15.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. But the computer projects will not be able to be done but there aren't that many, about 60-70 of the 750.by Caimenboy12/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The computer will only be needed for oscope tests, which is some what advanced level (in electronics). Just and extra stuff but for experiments no computer is needed.by Ozzgurr12/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Check the snap circuits website for the details.by Caimenboy12/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?